You've changed the game, son. tongue

Tacoma, WA
Kokoro wrote:

You've changed the game, son. tongue

I didn't know you were his father...

Last edited by Vellain (Apr 2, 2012 2:07 pm)

Demands update

Seattle, Wa
abrasive wrote:

The next batch will be 100 units.
There are several manufacturing steps to organise at that scale, and I'll be working towards that when I return from Egypt in late April.

I can't promise a date at this point, sorry!
Definitely worth waiting for, though wink

edit: no preordering system yet either. hang tight!

vancouver, canada

sounds like the answer is probably no but i thought i'd ask anyway just in case, is there a chance of any of these showing up at blip NY somehow?

San Francisco

I can hardly wait any longer for the Drag'n'Derp! WANT

matt's mind
bryface wrote:

is there a chance of any of these showing up at blip NY somehow?

i'll have one for demo at the KB table, come by and check it out!  just got that worked out wink

if anybody wants to test their own personal sav in the machine, email it to me and i'll put them on a usb drive and bring it along (will have a netbook on hand).  you can playback your own sav on a derp then.  or not, whatever.   unless otherwise requested (and still maybe not then unless a bunch of people ask), it'll be 4.6.2_stable on the cart.  maybe that matters to your sav...

if you send a sav, tell me your forum name as well, i'll name them by this (bryface.sav, whatever).  you can just tell me who you 'are' and it'll make things easier.   i want your forum name, may get double real names. 

you can send them to matt/kitsch-bent/com

hands-on derp!

SYDNERDIA
kitsch wrote:

unless otherwise requested (and still maybe not then unless a bunch of people ask), it'll be 4.6.2_stable on the cart.

you could always take a few versions and drag and drop them, of course smile

vancouver, canada
kitsch wrote:
bryface wrote:

is there a chance of any of these showing up at blip NY somehow?

i'll have one for demo at the KB table, come by and check it out!  just got that worked out wink

if you send a sav, tell me your forum name as well, i'll name them by this (bryface.sav, whatever).  you can just tell me who you 'are' and it'll make things easier.   i want your forum name, may get double real names. 

you can send them to matt/kitsch-bent/com

hands-on derp!

awesome!  i may just bring a usb drive of my own and give it a whirl.

matt's mind

duh.  i'm still stuck in old timey cart mindset tongue

on that note, i'll just load the thumbdrive up with all the ROMs i can find.

email me savs, who(m)ever wants to!  and i'll have them there waiting for you.

due to a bad virus experience, don't stick thumbdrives into my computer.  email me the savs.  smile

Unsubscribe

Iv been using this fine with the midi out build of lsdj for a few months, in case you wondered.

Quick (Q)  When the  drag n derp is released, Where i'm i going to buy it, Will there be a link on mafipulation.org/blagoblig/gameboy or on a site like) Kitsch bent. Or nonelectronics?

SYDNERDIA

I'll probably sell a bunch of the first batch directly; they'll also be available from one or two US-based distributors.

When you say directly, does that mean in person, or your site/here?

SYDNERDIA
12ianma wrote:

When you say directly, does that mean in person, or your site/here?

I mean on the internets, in some form.

I'll i want to know is how to buy them? when they come out of course

Last edited by Shadow-Bit (May 15, 2012 1:49 am)