Lexington, KY
e.s.c. wrote:

Natty was thinking about writing a book about the scene at one point, think he put it on hold though

Anxiously awaiting.

Mishawaka, IN

All I have known from 8bc since like 06/07 all I have seen was drama.

Spain
kitsch wrote:

they are in china, you can get them on taobao.

hey downstate....  you should look into that.  there is a huge demand, last time i checked taobao they were on there.  there is potential in that.

for all the REALLY hardup smartboy-wating people, check out taobao buying services, you can get them to purchase it and ship for a free.  buyfromtaobao.com for example...

there is another service that starts with either a B or a H that i've used, can't remember right now.  buyfromtaobao is ok though, slightly slower.

Shhhhhhhhhh.... hmm

I managed to find one, but how much are they going to charge me to ship it to me? Also there are 3 color choices in Chinese or some other language lol, any insight into that?

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
kitsch wrote:

... buyfromtaobao ...

i searched LSDJ...

...and found these AMAZING embroidered patches!!!
kitsch, i found the new hit product for yer shop! lol

Last edited by xero (May 11, 2012 1:51 pm)

Godzilladelph
xero wrote:
kitsch wrote:

... buyfromtaobao ...

i searched LSDJ...

...and found these AMAZING embroidered patches!!!
kitsch, i found the new hit product for yer shop! lol

I'm so down for this

lolusa
BlakePalmer wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

i dont know, i actually talked to jeremy a decent bit and he seemed an overall ok guy, though i wasnt witness to the sticker incident
posting, in case its till active, the 8bc hotline, circa late 2009 (aka the drama time when low-gain, kitsch &myself got banned)
585-287-5210
good as of dec 2009
smile

oh yes... how can we forget the 8bc drama when jose went on a banning spree.

after kitsch's post it was never the same again haha.

and then later on, in an attempt to keep everyone from leaving, jose posts this.

loooool

i heard you liked forum posts

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm)

lolusa

Sorry I realized I was reading about forums on a forum.

.FILTHadelphia

Who cares about code/cart copyright infringement? Let's hear more about the boob scandal.

Cambridge UK

Well my boobs have not been the same since they've been stickered and discussed on 8bc.

Cambridge UK

And yes, George is a girl. With titties.

Last edited by George (May 11, 2012 8:30 pm)

lolusa

Like we haven't heard that one before

Cambridge UK

So okay...the Bleep Boob Blip 09 incident:
I was sitting next to this Jeremy person when he asked me if I wanted an 8bc sticker like the one he was wearing on his shirt.
I was wearing a shirt with a very wide, somewhat low, neckline. There was nowhere appropriate to put that sticker, believe me.
I was about to say "no thanks", but before I had the chance, he was putting a sticker on my boob, and then rubbing it to make sure it'd stick there, while, IIRC, DaPantz, minusbaby and myself stared in shock and disbelief.
I later brought it up on the forum for the lulz, and lulz were had I believe.