BOSTON

Marvel vs. Capcom and NBA jam just came out for iOS AND I AM SO STOKED ON THOSE FUN GAMES

also I get to play alpha/betas of games I'm working on which is DANG FUN. check out gnomoria, which is an isomorphic pixel dwarf fortress / minecrafty type thing: http://gnomoria.com/

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

that game looks sweet, I heart Isometric perspective games.

The one thing im looking forward to is Wasteland 2, gunna be mad siq.

IL, US

if you never played it, buy psychonauts smile

.FILTHadelphia

Awh, this isn't a puzzle or FPS game BUT I know that it will definitely hook you and pass your time.

Play Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. It's free on PC. Just google "PSO:BB SCHTHACK".

Tribes looks awesome and the Cave Story recommendation was spot on, I played it two years ago and absolutely loved it!

Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming!

California

~25$ Minecraft: puzzling, inspiring, WAY better online with friends.
FREE Ace of Spades: blocky FPS online only, manipulate environment for advantages.
FREE N way of the ninja: challenging platformer
~ 60$ Diablo 3: It's diablo 3. Nuff said.
FREE Tribes: Ascend looked great, I don't have the internet for it though.
Mass Effect 1 & 2 are pretty cheap and EXCELLENT shooter/RPGs.

New York City
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

NBA jam just came out for iOS

NBA Jam has been out for quite a while, I have it since last year. It's really fun.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
defiantsystems wrote:

&

4lyf

South Dakota
defiantsystems wrote:

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

Greetings fellow doomers, I like your style!

Last edited by SgtCrispy (May 13, 2012 11:12 pm)

.FILTHadelphia

AndrewKilpatrick and SgtCrispy, get on Skulltag, bros!

EDIT: If there's a Quake online community I'd hop on that for sure.

Last edited by defiantsystems (May 13, 2012 11:18 pm)

Zef wrote:

Tribes looks awesome and the Cave Story recommendation was spot on, I played it two years ago and absolutely loved it!

I know it was mentioned already, but if you liked Cave Story and Braid, Fez is so far up your alley it's been blocked in for weeks now by a new dumpster and some jackass in a Corolla and already has about $800 worth of parking tickets wedged under the wiper.

Play it. big_smile Provided it comes out for PC soon. sad

Last edited by Kokoro (May 13, 2012 11:23 pm)

Kokoro wrote:
Zef wrote:

I know it was mentioned already, but if you liked Cave Story and Braid, Fez is so far up your alley it's been blocked in for weeks now by a new dumpster and some jackass in a Corolla and already has about $800 worth of parking tickets wedged under the wiper.

Play it. big_smile Provided it comes out for PC soon. sad

I'll second that, Fez is amazing. played it at a friends house.
Also playing borderlands. Picked it up for 20 bucks a couplke of weeks ago, and almost finished it. Want BL2 to come out quicker

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

tribes ascend for sure
it's free and it's fucking awesome
my name is Reteris on there

New Orleans, Louisiana

I love going faaaaaaaaaaast in Tribes.

I've been interested in Fez for a long time, I'm just waiting out for it to be available on PC; nice analogy for the alley, that made me laugh.