canada

Tekken 6 ^.^

Huddersfield, UK

Knytt is free and has a nice soundtrack too.

Knytt and the "sequel", Knytt Stories are fantastic games.  Plus you can download any number of custom levels for Knytt Stories, so it never really ends.  It's a really satisfying and rewarding platforming adventure.   Very well designed.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
BenCarignan wrote:

Knytt and the "sequel", Knytt Stories are fantastic games.  Plus you can download any number of custom levels for Knytt Stories, so it never really ends.  It's a really satisfying and rewarding platforming adventure.   Very well designed.

TIGS still do a bitching round up of recent custom levels for KS which is always good. Also his game Within A Dark Forest is also free/fucking awesome, though I personally think NightSky is his best work, not free but the atmosphere and general feel of the 'platforming' and puzzles is unparalleled

Ahh, I should try NightSky too, Within a Dark Forest was great too big_smile

Czech Republic

Defender, Asteroids, Castelian (Nebulus), Alleycat, Goblins and Super Bat puncher are the games I'm actually playing.

A gray world of dread

FPS.. hm.

Been playing through the STALKER games again lately (SoC and CoP), patched to russian speech and with the Complete mods. I enjoy the vibe of the Zone and they're pretty entertaining as far as sandbox games go.

Washington DC

Another endorsement for tribes.

Also: Nexon's Combat Arms is a surprisingly fun little counterstrikey game if you can get over the kinda bad interface.

Also our  very own Aliceffekt is working on a pretty dope looking deathmatch game called Waiting for Horus that is currently beta testing:

Last edited by Dauragon (May 14, 2012 12:03 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada

Heroes of Might and Magic 2

California
ryba wrote:

Defender, Asteroids, Castelian (Nebulus), Alleycat, Goblins and Super Bat puncher are the games I'm actually playing.

Wait, Did they finish making Super Bat Puncher? Or are you just talking about the demo?

Detroit, MI

Balder's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast! Doesn't much more 'rpg' the 2nd edition AD&D rules haha. And there's like a million hours of gameplay.

San Angelo, TX

Octodad

Chepachet, Rhode Island
VCMG wrote:
ryba wrote:

Wait, Did they finish making Super Bat Puncher? Or are you just talking about the demo?

Some google searching says no unfortunately (My eyes lit up in hope when I saw that post as well)

I will forever plug shootemups for the 360.

Guwange
Dodonpachi Resurrection
Mushihime-sama Futari
Deathsmiles
Trouble Witches
Ikaruga

Seriously guiz, am I the only person who plays this shit?

East Kilbride, Scotland
XyNo wrote:

Heroes of Might and Magic 2

I miss playing Might & Magic 6. I put so much time into that game.

I play S4 League a lot (yeah, I know it's kinda junky, but it's still pretty unique). Tribes is fun, though difficult as all get out. You almost have to use trigonometry to hit anything! big_smile

Also, Super Bat Puncher was awesome. I hope they finish it. smile

I also play my own projects a lot, but since they're not finished, I guess that doesn't count. neutral

Last edited by SolarLune (May 14, 2012 4:20 pm)

Boulder, CO

Tapper. Only Tapper. And none of that root beer shit either.