buffalo, NY

Both phrase 00 and table 00 are empty

Gosford, Australia

yeeee 7F FE
also someone said using 70-7E for drops and irregular patterns, that is also what i do!
before i knew what the H command did i used to use table 1F (blank) in lieu of making a table only play once

Sweeeeeeden

My legacy lives on...
http://littlesounddj.wikia.com/wiki/Good_Song_Layout
I wrote that back in 2003.

Gosford, Australia

i never read that :v
just seemed like the intuitive thing to do

E: 1 comment - "this sucks" loool

Last edited by Victory Road (May 14, 2012 11:31 pm)

i don't even know what you're saying, i use 00 as a kill with four phrases of k. that's it nothing else haha

Lexington, KY

yes

The problem of Double clicking A giving you one of these patterns is now null and void though since LSDJ is smart enough not to now big_smile

if you set 00 to the blank/kill, then double clicking A wouldn't give it to you! so who cares? and the 00 makes it easier for me to visualize as "oh that's blank".

plus I barely ever use those except for the noise channel, but then again, my music is too technical and polyphonic for it's own good so haha.

Godzilladelph
roboctopus wrote:

Yep.  7F with FE phrases, with K command at the top.  Always and forever.

oh my i do this as well

Moncton, Canada

Guess I gotta be original and pick a new number now fuck you guys

am I the only one using 00? da eff!

7F empty
7E with K00 at top

Frostbyte wrote:

That's what my comment was about haha, I use 00 big_smile
It's easier to access too, you don't have to scroll up at all. It's completely a matter of personal preference though, it makes absolutely no difference.

Philadelphia, PA

00 for life

I'd use 00 but that means I'd need to used another for empty with K00, which would then be using 01, and AHHHHHHH the song is ruined

Zef wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

That's what my comment was about haha, I use 00 big_smile
It's easier to access too, you don't have to scroll up at all. It's completely a matter of personal preference though, it makes absolutely no difference.

Oh! but you know you can just scroll left on the chain and it'll wind up at 7F?