Stockholm, Sweden

i challenge bad cop seanbad to write a song about havin' an awesome night's sleep and then waking up realising you overslept. hurry to school and then you decide wheter you make it in time or not! yeah so basically a song with a relaxy part and then a stressy part, and then a final. use LSDJ for this one!

Germany, near Berlin

Seems that seanbad is missing the 48 hours deadline? tongue

Stockholm, Sweden

someone knows what's up with seanbad?

Germany, near Berlin

Wait until 6:11 PM, if he hasn't accepted till then, challenge someone else.

IL, US

well, the thread title hadnt been changed yet, perhaps he doesnt know
also: the 48hours begin when someone accepts the challenge, not when the challenge is made

Germany, near Berlin
TristEndo wrote:

Here are the rules:
[...]
  7. The person challenged must accept in the thread before 48 hours elapses, or the challenger must challenge someone else.

Stockholm, Sweden

well arthur keenes didn't challenge someone else so i'll wait a little longer and will try to contact sean. anyone who know better who can help?

Washington

OH WOAH no one told me about this. I accept!

venezuela ccs

Hahah "J.Arthur" your  Bossanova is fucking  great!

Stockholm, Sweden

greato smile

Washington

Mk well when I was about to record my actual 48h challenge I loaded it up and forgot to save 3/4 of it, so I quickly made something, it's super short and i'm sorry for that. I will try to rebuild my real 48h challenge cause I really liked it heh. I'm about to record the one I have, but i wanted to explain in advance why it sounds half assed!

Washington

OK posted. It's too short, I apologize. I'll try to rebuild my other song for a future release. http://chipmusic.org/seanbad/music/gott … -challenge

You need to challenge someone else now, Sean. :-P

PS: Do NOT challenge me, if you do I will be forced to decline. =[

Last edited by Beware (Feb 16, 2010 10:47 am)

Liverpool, UK

Also, whoever makes the challenge, PM the person you're challenging! Makes it a lot easier for the artist involved!

Washington

I know I need to challenge someone, I just need to pick a challenge. Fuck it, I challenge Knife City (aka Luke) to write a 4/4 eurobeat-trance theme that would one day replace carmel dansen (however it's spelled). You gotta make this as cute as possible with the thought of anime girls dancing around, you must also teach us how to dance to this song. ALL ON LSDJ MUAHA. Tempo must be 170.

brooklyn!
SeanBad wrote:

I know I need to challenge someone, I just need to pick a challenge. Fuck it, I challenge Knife City (aka Luke) to write a 4/4 eurobeat-trance theme that would one day replace carmel dansen (however it's spelled). You gotta make this as cute as possible with the thought of anime girls dancing around, you must also teach us how to dance to this song. ALL ON LSDJ MUAHA. Tempo must be 170.

fuck.
okay.

i will start this in exactly ten minutes (5 pm east coast time).