Buenos Aires, Argentina
Saskrotch wrote:

i dunno if this has been addressed, but are there any plans to be able to navigate folders while loading instruments?

It is planned after the MacOSX/Linux release, that needs a per-SO solution, so it will be added when the DefleMask builds are done.

sergeeo wrote:

I think this thread should be moved to somewhere else, as it's no longer "just" sega related smile

Yeah, I was thinking in this yesterday. smile

Ciudad de méxico, MX

I need a linux release heart

Mac releaseeeeeee

Godzilladelph

every mac release is a wack release.

by this statement, and the statement, "crack is wack" we can use the transitive property to prove that:
mac is wack. crack is wack.
crack is mac.

I therefore humbly implore you to stop doing so much shitty coke, Daniel Dissonance.

Unnecessary elitist posts.

We get it-some people don't like apple products, but can we move on already?

I just want deflemask on my OS and it looks like Delek is ready and willing to oblige. Which is AMAZING smile

Last edited by an0va (May 21, 2012 8:52 pm)

also i IMPLORES you to stfu and stop derailing this awesome thread with bitching about an OS

Last edited by an0va (May 21, 2012 8:57 pm)

Chicago IL
Delek wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

i dunno if this has been addressed, but are there any plans to be able to navigate folders while loading instruments?

It is planned after the MacOSX/Linux release, that needs a per-SO solution, so it will be added when the DefleMask builds are done.

yusss cool, thanks

New York City
an0va wrote:

I just want deflemask on my OS and it looks like Delek is ready and willing to oblige. Which is AMAZING smile

I hereby welcome everybody to donate to Delek so he can buy a Mac and develop for OSX  big_smile
I mean it, this kid deserves all our monies.

akira^8GB wrote:
an0va wrote:

I hereby welcome everybody to donate to Delek so he can buy a Mac and develop for OSX  big_smile
I mean it, this kid deserves all our monies.

easily support this donation idea

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thanks to a bugs report from a Russian user, I corrected some things:
The "instant" mode, that was disabled by accident in a previous version, now works, this means that if you modify some values, the emulator engine will react immediately, just the way it should be (for example, enabling and disabling the FMS in Genesis while you are pressing notes now is a live event).
Another thing, by accident, I left enabled the ALPHA VERSION ROM BUILDER for the Game Boy, now it is disabled because it is very buggy and unfinished.

Also I added 3 new 32x32 wavetables (Bell, Synth1 and Bass).

Please re-DOWNLOAD! DefleMask.

Last edited by Delek (May 24, 2012 9:03 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

New PC-Engine track!: Delek - Gosus (@YouTube)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Another update guys, seems that only the Japaneses are using the YMU759, because DefleMask was crashing when you close it while in YMU759 (stupid bug, tough). tongue

Also I added the module file of my track Gosus.

Download!

BC, Canada

Running the latest version as of today with Wine 1.5 in Linux x86_64 returns: hmm

daniel@linux-ychl:~/DefleMask> wine DefleMask.exe
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:process:SetProcessDEPPolicy (1): stub
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x12c828, filter=0x89e964,flags=0x00000001) returns a fake device notification handle!
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationW (hwnd=0x12c828, filter=0x89e964,flags=0x00000001) returns a fake device notification handle!
fixme:process:WTSGetActiveConsoleSessionId stub
fixme:advapi:RegisterEventSourceW ((null),L"MIDISPORT AudioDevMon"): stub
fixme:advapi:ReportEventW (0xcafe4242,0x0004,0x0000,0x00000000,(nil),0x0001,0x00000000,0x89e780,(nil)): stub
fixme:advapi:DeregisterEventSource (0xcafe4242) stub

The tracker window opens for a split second and then closes.

Last edited by munchluxe63 (May 25, 2012 6:01 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The previous version worked fine?.

That wine info is so not specific, there must be an error_log file inside the DefleMask's folder, I need that info.
Try to set full_screen to 1 in the config.ini file and check if DefleMask starts.

Last edited by Delek (May 25, 2012 6:10 pm)

BC, Canada

I am certain a previous version worked, but that was long ago.

ERROR.log: wrote:

Audio initialization failed. CODE: 0x72FD3413

EDIT:
Yes, version 5.1d certainly works. I don't have any other versions, though, other than the newest.

And fullscreen mode does the same thing.

Last edited by munchluxe63 (May 25, 2012 6:15 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The sound card is init well the audio engine but it is not capable to open the audio device at the specific buffer's size. Try changing the buffer's size in the config.ini file:
0 means 512
1 means 1024
2 means 2048
3 means 4096
4 means 8192

I just realized that I changed the default buffer's size in the last version to 0, 512, I think that I should change this, some soundcards are not capable to open the audio device with a too small buffer size.

Last edited by Delek (May 25, 2012 6:19 pm)