like how mario felt when the princess was getting ass fucked by bowser

Ha, i laughed.

But just another Hipster, so i don't care, there are enough of them out there.

This is why I don't read Kotaku, this story is just stupid and has nothing to do with video games. I do feel kinda bad for those poor Zelda carts (especially the boards, which were probably just thrown away even though they have so much life left in them). Also, he said he looked forward to seeing what colour the cartridge was going to be, but weren't all the carts besides unlicensed and Zelda grey?

Matthew Joseph Payne
nordloef wrote:

A few people on here have made similar stuff. Low-Gain released one of his albums in a NES cart (3" cd in a NES cart). Crashfaster and Glowing Stars released gb mp3 carts (memory stick in gb cart).

I think.

Yes. Awkward Terrible did the USB flash drive game boy cart too. People donated games to us and also pre-ordered got colored cartridges (yellow, blue, red, gold, silver).

(Someone else's flickr photo that I found via google).

TSSBAY01

Washington DC
firebrandboy wrote:

chipmusic scene assumes everyone knows about chipmusic scene. but yeah, poor guy.

This a million times.

Guys, we aren't the only people who played nintendo as kids. We don't own retro fetishism. This guy just wanted a neat way to get his stuff noticed in an era where nobody buys music and if this thread is of any indication, it worked.

Sweeeeeeden
kineticturtle wrote:
nordloef wrote:

A few people on here have made similar stuff. Low-Gain released one of his albums in a NES cart (3" cd in a NES cart). Crashfaster and Glowing Stars released gb mp3 carts (memory stick in gb cart).

I think.

Yes. Awkward Terrible did the USB flash drive game boy cart too. People donated games to us and also pre-ordered got colored cartridges (yellow, blue, red, gold, silver).

(Someone else's flickr photo that I found via google).

Now this would be cooler if it was a working GB cartridge with the album on it, AND a flash drive on the other side containing MP3s.

Sydney, NSW

oh god someone is destroying plastic things that you can get for a couple of bucks from a goodwill shop, this is sacrilege

Godzilladelph

pitchforksntorches.jpg.gif.bat

Sydney, NSW
Downstate wrote:

its just the hipster ness that drives me insane

i never understood why people hate hipsters or hipster culture or tumblr or whatever. they're just lots of people with common interests (oh hey sounds a lit like a particular scene, mmh?)
he's just using old plastic to sell music.
get over it. it's just plastic
stupid old plastic

Unsubscribe

a hipster is just a cool friend who doesnt like you.

Philadelphia PA

One time, I took about 10 water damaged NES cartridges and put harmonicas in them. Those things sold in a few hours at a flea market in Philly. I guess people just really like little plastic things that remind them of their childhood?