Theta_Frost wrote:

Oh snap, EL vs. variation 4... EEEEK!

Yeah, now I'm in the same dilemma.

Czech republic

can't wait for the 16-LED panels! wink

Cleveland, OH

New prosound board looks awesome!

England

This backlight looks sick. Shame I bought a V3 Ultra just a day before this was announced. Looks pretty good biverted anyway, but I'll definitely get one of these for my black DMG.

Toronto

aaa. can't wait for the new prosound board! as for the backlight, i think my next one is gonna be EL, but this one looks good, as always. :3

also, just wanted to add that i got a backlight added to my pocket by ASM and it looks super, and the job he did was super clean.

(his picture, not mine, just fyi. i wish i could take a better product photo!)

Last edited by QueenOfTulips (May 24, 2012 1:36 am)

come get the new 4-led backlights and prosound boards at blip ! find me wearing the gameboy backpack !

Last edited by LOOMIS (May 25, 2012 6:34 am)

matt's mind

You're selling from your backpack?

I was having the portable-vendor conversation earlier tonight at dinner...  Like old cigarette girls... smile

kitsch wrote:

You're selling from your backpack?

I was having the portable-vendor conversation earlier tonight at dinner...  Like old cigarette girls... smile

ah, cigarettes and dinner, so nice together.

i don't think that backpack will actually hold much weight itself . more of a flag smile

yeah a lot of festivals, gun shows,  have like a roaming vendor permit for within festival "grounds". otherwise best keep it outside the gate kinda thing

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:30 pm)

Turku, FIN

Oh man Sammich SID.
Those seem super nice.
If i only had any money!

Cleveland, OH
Apeshit wrote:

Pro sound kits are also being restocked soon. The small quantity that we had sold out very fast, but if anyone needs one ASAP, just get in contact with me and I can ship you one personally.

Not surprising. I love these boards. I know you changed the circuit a bit but these seem to sound so much better than the stock jacks!

ohgodno, Indiana
LOOMIS wrote:

come get the new 4-led backlights and prosound boards at blip ! find me wearing the gameboy backpack !

Where did you find this backpack?
Wouldnt mind getting my hands on one :F

This is a small limited edition beta run, sold as is without warranty.

http://www.asmretro.com/product/apeshit-carts

Savannah, Georgia

aaagh i want one

Spain

Dude you could've announced it before I bought the Smart Boy 32M cart from China sad

Lexington, KY
Apeshit wrote:

This is a small limited edition beta run, sold as is without warranty.

http://www.asmretro.com/product/apeshit-carts

BOUGHT