Considering getting an apeshit cart, how do you write onto the cart? Can you rewrite over and over on one?

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:30 pm)

Fargo, ND.

Yum. I bought one of those a couple hours ago. Can't wait.

Unsubscribe

So how is this different from the bleepcarts then, intellectual property speaking?

Maybe in physical pcb. the components id guess are the same. battery is deffinetly different style. I'd guess new pcb that is similar

Unsubscribe

Nope just asking an honest question!

Im not sure what you mean me of all people, ive never claimed to be any kind of expert on gameboy cart development, and I guess I never understood the line that was crossed, and where it becomes something as obvious as bleep bloop debacle. If I make an eagle design that works with the same flash chips and software as a noncommercial product and sell it, do I have an obligation to make it incompatible to avoid impropriety?

Just spitting in the wind when all is said and done, sorry if you took offense.

Last edited by herr_prof (Jun 15, 2012 1:05 am)

Unsubscribe

Thanks for clarifying! Good to hear!

Fargo

Would the Transferer II work with these?

The New City of York

No but a smartboy/bleepbloop/diy flasher should  work

Last edited by Domz (Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm)

Okay, something fck'd up is going on!
Why in the holy mother of earth is this month the one that awesome stuff get spit out in just some days?! I mean i really need another cart, the color of the case here is awesome - But i can't spend any more money this month! Same thing with kitsch stuff.
Count me in for the next one.

What size memory are these? Also, are the batteries easily replacable? I think I might pick one up

ohgodno, Indiana

Will you be at BRK and if so will you have these?