After making a very impressive first appearance on Pxl-Bot with his track 'Impact' on our recent 'One Year Later' compilation'. Auxcide returns, this time brandishing his simply amazing debut album 'Of Atoms And Stardust'.

Using two Gameboy SPs, Auxcide manages to craft images of immense and epic landscapes. Each track telling a story. Ensnaring you with their beautifully written melodies then carrying you further into the music with their brilliantly programmed drums and dance move inducing bass lines. Each and every track reeks of individual character while still maintaining a consistency and fluidity throughout where one song flows perfectly into another, to better show off this effect Auxicde has included a 'set' in which the whole album has been mixed together to form one continuous epic tale. Delaying listening to this album any longer could have severe health risks, so what are you waiting for?

Tracklist:

0. of Atoms and Stardust [Set]
1. New Cosmos
2. Aphelion
3. Nebula
4. Helios (Sun)
5. Selene (Moon)
6. Eos (Dawn)
7. Ellipse
8. Perihelion

Also includes LSDJ savs as an added bonus!

http://www.pxl-bot.com/2012/06/pb074-au … rdust.html

Philadelphia

FINALLY. Going to blast this at work.

Awesome!  The LSDJ .sav is a really nice bonus, will definitely be poring over that (the music is really cool too smile)

Just finished my first listen. Very solid work! The blistering "Aphelion" is definitely my favorite... gotta love that melody!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

[I know it's taboo to post in your own release thread but idc]

Thanks, Feryl! The melody is my favorite as well. It's really interesting to play it on keyboards.
@MegaMantra: I hope someone gets something from it. wink
@SubWooferSpecial: it's seemed like forever for me too smile

Last edited by Auxcide (Jun 19, 2012 3:15 pm)

Medina, Ohio

Auxcide, can i have your babies...I mean, SUPER AWESOME RELEASE!

EDIT: Spelling of Auxcide, I always spell it Auxicide xD

Last edited by dsv101 (Jun 19, 2012 4:50 pm)

Harrisonburg, Virginia

Man, this is so good. Nevermind. Helios>Selene>Eos is fucking amazing.

Just wondering: Did you mean to keep the track numbers in the name of the songs?

Last edited by Russellian (Jun 19, 2012 4:30 pm)

Yeah. I kept the track numbers because I wanted them to stay in order. I've downloaded albums and they'll play in like alphabetical order. And I figure people can rename it if they want.

I'm glad people are enjoying this. smile

Savannah, Georgia

the second i start working on a space shooter, this gets released. needless to say, i've got my inspiration. some absolutely BEAUTIFUL work here, definitely one of the best chip releases I've heard in a while.

Aeros wrote:

the second i start working on a space shooter, this gets released. needless to say, i've got my inspiration. some absolutely BEAUTIFUL work here, definitely one of the best chip releases I've heard in a while.

heart .
So much heart s.

Godzilladelph

diggin it!

Forest Maze

this is so good!

I love just listening to the set.

effing beautiful!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Finally the day has come! YES!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I'll reinforce my previous statements about how good this is with a public display of how good I think this is:

So good bro, so good.

Thank you everyone, seriously making me proud. Well, prouder of my music.

AndrewKilpatrick's public display of how good he thinks this is wrote:

So good bro, so good.

Thanks boss. smile