Hello guys!
I need a good music tracker for chiptune music for windows xp for my brother for making music for his girlfriend for making her happy for stop her for beiing dissapointed for her face for....
Now seriusly witch one is the best tracker for you?

Being disappointed with your face is quite difficult to overcome. Hopefully FamiTracker and google.com can help.

Russia, Moscow

I doubt that there is a single tracker in the existence that would be not good for making chiptune music.

I would name FamiTracker (NES emulation), MilkyTracker (XM), Psycle (VSTi host).

United Kingdom
ChiptuneMuzik wrote:

chiptune music for windows xp for my brother for making music for his girlfriend for making her happy for stop her for beiing dissapointed

Do you like karaoke?

Last edited by SAMWAVE (Jul 1, 2012 10:38 pm)

NC in the US of America

Have you tried a non-tracker music maker like Sound Club or LMMS?

Also... how are you a chiptune promoter... without... knowing...

hmm... nevermind... =\

I've heard that Modplug tracker and fasttracker are pretty good.

SketchMan3 wrote:

Have you tried a non-tracker music maker like Sound Club or LMMS?

Also... how are you a chiptune promoter... without... knowing...

hmm... nevermind... =\

I've heard that Modplug tracker and fasttracker are pretty good.

well im 14 years in electronic music production,i work on MilkyTracker but i want to see what else,you guys use smile

Unsubscribe

renoise.

If this has anything to do with Mega Ran, kareoke, or paid jobs, I'm out.

lololol inside jokes

Savannah, Georgia

*sigh* what are you, 11? do you have mental disabilities or a criminal record disallowing you from using search functions?

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3988/ … read-this/

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 1, 2012 11:02 pm)

Paso del Rey, Argentina

- Psycle
- Mod plug tracker

Both are good ones.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Monotone ! wink

Tokyo, Japan

Read the sticky at the top of the general forum. There are several linked there.

ohio gozaimasu

Pigggggyyyyy traccckkkeeeerrr

herr_prof wrote:

renoise.

The best one so far,you can mix and master your tracks,like a boss wink
Its really good!

IL, US
ChiptuneMuzik wrote:

Hello guys!
I need a good music tracker for chiptune music for windows xp for my brother for making music for his girlfriend for making her happy for stop her for beiing dissapointed for her face for....

ok, that is one hell of a run-on with the word "for' in it way too many times and sometimes in ways so wrong that it hurts to read
and you can use LGPT on windows also

e.s.c. wrote:
ChiptuneMuzik wrote:

Hello guys!

ok, that is one hell of a run-on with the word "for' in it way too many times and sometimes in ways so wrong that it hurts to read
and you can use LGPT on windows also

Well my opinion is that if you want to go "professional" you sould eq and master your music
the only tracker that can eq and master your music is Renoise...witch i use smile
Also you can extract your channels and eq-master them into ableton or cubase,its all about what program you like to work with smile