NSW, Australia

It's better with the music.

venezuela ccs

Likeluke you win! , i´ll never forget your face, fucking sick!, great song man!  hahah.

rochester, ny

i'd accept a challenge too, just saying.

London, UK

heard the track - well worth the wait!

who couldn't fall in love with it!

Philly

Wow Luke, this is just incredible!

brooklyn!

super glad that people enjoyed it, i had so much fun making this song/video!

okay, i'm gonna have to put it on mister little-scale. i challenge you to make a minimal techno canon, with at least two buildup sections that will last 16 measures each. think in this vein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE82i_l3WMU or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkjnRlQF8o

as for gear, it should be only nes, with any and all expansion chips allowed. external effects and production are good, and will probably be necessary, but strictly nes!
are you in?

ad-hell-aide

I accept, thank you for the chance! Right now it is 12:40 AM on Monday morning, which makes the deadline 12:40 AM on Wednesday.

Wish me luck, ladies and gentlemen.

Stockholm, Sweden

well here in sweden you posted on February 21, 2010 15:09:35 and now it's February 23, 2010 23:07:30, so that means u failed yikes

ad-hell-aide

yeah i failed sad

Stockholm, Sweden

5. Upload the song whether its done or not, you like it or not, BEFORE 48 hours elapses, and post it in this thread.

why didn't you do that? tongue

Last edited by Valpo Usta (Feb 23, 2010 10:12 pm)

Swansea, UK
Valpo Usta wrote:

5. Upload the song whether its done or not, you like it or not, BEFORE 48 hours elapses, and post it in this thread.

why didn't you do that? tongue

This guy is the most prolific musician i know of, cut him some slack guys! tongue

Dude's just a guy, bros. Challenge someone else.

ad-hell-aide

@ Valpo Usta: I was extremely tired and unmotivated during this period, sorry. I just didn't get anything creative done, so there *is* nothing to upload.

Hope the next person does a lot better than I did! tongue

Stockholm, Sweden

i think luke should challenge someone else now

Philly, PA, USA

awww, i was really excited for this one

Cambridge UK

little-scale, you broke it.