Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:36 pm)

Philadelphia

Andddddddddd done. Thank you!

matt's mind

LSDJ licenses can't be sold via proxy, what is the $5 thing for?  $5 for flashing?  i mean, a donation to him via you is something Johan isn't up for, unless he's changed his mind on all that.  (had this conversation with him recently)  not trying to be the lsdj police about it, just happen to have talked to him pre-blip about this very thing.  sorry, just confused about it.  just taking up 5 dollar donations to him, when he does his own donation button, may (or may not be) kosher with him.  i really don't know, he's rather precise about the transference of money surrounding his product.

matt's mind

cool wink  the only reason it even stood out to me is i had asked him about something similar for blip, but he wasn't so keen on it.  but yeah, big cartel limitations like that are so annoying, would make the LSDJ licensing procedure so much easier!!!

ohgodno, Indiana

Bought zee pre-order and forwarded the confirmation smile cant wait to mess with this cart

Pre-ordered mine

Philadelphia

Question about the flashing, would you be willing to flash a version of the .gb file I have with custom samples on there? I forwarded my lsdj info to you already and I forgot to ask in that email.

Philadelphia
Apeshit wrote:

Sure thing. I'll make a note.

Excellent. Thanks so much!

Easton, PA, USA

So... Which cart flasher works with these bundles of awesome?

Austin, Texas
zerolanding wrote:

So... Which cart flasher works with these bundles of awesome?

On that note, pardon me for asking if this is answered elsewhere, but is there a chance the custom cart flashers you were considering producing to sell at near-cost will become available again?

The New City of York

Any update on the betas shipping out? smile

Domz wrote:

Any update on the betas shipping out? smile

-EDIT- I was thinking the wrong thing...nvmnd!

Last edited by MagFitch (Jul 17, 2012 11:26 pm)