Ugh, looks like I didn't win... 
Also +1 to this

SketchMan3 wrote:

I can't wait to see who got it. Will the winner's email be published?

Retired

The winner wants to stay anonymous. He will reveal himself when the time comes! Anyway I choose a totally unknown guy I think, he never owned a dmg. He was the second most funniest e-mail after Zef who wrote the best e-mail of all!

@zef (if you read this someday): Can I post your email?

Yay!!!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Cool. Glad it went to somebody who could use it. Hope they come forward so I can see if they put it to food use.
No pressure. smile

Damn I was late

Savannah, Georgia

well, whoever it is probably deserves it more than me anyways. gratz bro

Last edited by Aeros (Jul 21, 2012 5:19 am)

NC in the US of America

Congrats whoever you are smile

Haha, glad to hear you enjoyed it; even though I didn't win; feel free to post the e-mail big_smile

Sydney, NSW

Damn, I was hoping I'd get it. Congrats to the winner anyways!

??? wrote:

@zef (if you read this someday): Can I post your email?

Yay!!!

For posterity big_smile

Zef wrote:

You should DEFINITELY give this bundle away to someone else; not me; it's not that I don't deserve it; because I do; because I'm pretty freaking awesome; it's just that I **SQUIRREL** think that someone else should get it. Really. Seriously. Okay I'm lying; I want it, I want it a lot. This was all a shallow attempt to make you think that I'm humble and a good humanitarian or something; I hope it worked, y'know they say positive reinforcement overpowers the negative stuff; is it working? Are you remembering how humble and humanitarian I am and forgetting that I lied to tell you that? I think you are. That or you're just hungry. Seriously; go grab a pizza pop. You deserve it. (I don't actually know if you deserve it, I'm just saying that; more attempts at shallow flattery)

Did I mention I'm an orphan? Even my dog's parents died. Then the dog died. I'm all alone now; with only one leg and 3 fingers left; which coincidentally is just enough for using a gameboy; nah, it's not a coincidence actually. It's fate. I'm destined to get this giveaway. Are you going to mess with destiny? Oh right, you can't actually. BECAUSE IT'S DESTINY. I don't know why I even bothered to write you about this;  I could have spent my time kicking Oompah Loompahs or something. Yeah, that's right. I kick Oompah Loompahs for FUN in my spare time just because I'm BA.

GERMAN WORD!
POTTASCHE!

You want me to be spiritual? If the whole destiny thing wasn't good enough here's a few religious buzzwords for ya: rocks, dirt, pantheism, Buddha, Joe Smith.
Good enough? Good.

I'd have given it to you in pieces for kicking Oompah Loompahs.
And to stop destiny.

Austin, Texas

Then his destiny would include repairing it—reforging the legendary DMG.

Can't stop destiny, bro.

Unsubscribe

This thread makes me warm and gooey. ??? is class peoples.

Telerophon wrote:

Then his destiny would include repairing it—reforging the legendary DMG.

Can't stop destiny, bro.

By God, ??? has doomed us all by not giving it to him. He has spit in the face of destiny and we all shall pay for it. The legendary gameboy is in the hands of another.
Hurrhurrhurr. Neville.