The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Well, so did I smile

Where in Sacramento?

i work in midtown. ahah

washington
Vellain wrote:

Do you know when (or if) the next X-Bit is... I know AbductedBySharks wanted to make it a monthly thing like the Circuits Ole. I have also heard the Circuits Ole shows are super fun... unfortunatley, being under 21, I haven't been able to go to one yet. I have seen some of the vids from the one on July 7th though. -.- I wish I was older...

The X-bit twitter page says it's May 19th, but that may be the date from the last show.

CHIPcinnati Ohio

Cincinnati has a bit of a chip scene. Its mainly four artists andaruGO,SPRY,hunterquiin,and myself spOOked. We don't typical have big shows like they have in philly and nyc. We try to do a monthly chip show that has been dubbed "cartRAGE" I play open mics everyweek we really want to reach out to the chip community near such as kentucky indiana and illinois. The midwest has some amazing artist but I think if we can get together we can make something huge I hope. It does suck having shows were 4 people come but we have a lot heart and played our brains out. We can have differances but we mostky get along. tongue you just got to play to the people in this city wither its basement shows somebodys garage we try to play anywhere.

Los Angeles, CA
spOOked wrote:

Cincinnati has a bit of a chip scene. Its mainly four artists andaruGO,SPRY,hunterquiin,and myself spOOked. We don't typical have big shows like they have in philly and nyc. We try to do a monthly chip show that has been dubbed "cartRAGE" I play open mics everyweek we really want to reach out to the chip community near such as kentucky indiana and illinois. The midwest has some amazing artist but I think if we can get together we can make something huge I hope. It does suck having shows were 4 people come but we have a lot heart and played our brains out. We can have differances but we mostky get along. tongue you just got to play to the people in this city wither its basement shows somebodys garage we try to play anywhere.

Me and solarbear have got to get up there to play a show soon

i want to get a show in sacramento next month hopefully, I'm friends with this guy who owns a little venue off stockton/broadway area. (The Cave) and he said he's down to throw a show in august. i just need to complete some more songs, but if anyone wants to play there with me, please hollaaa

In pinellas county florida....sadly only me....

Jonesboro, Arkansas

I live in the Arkansan Ozarks. Outside of country music, there is absolutely no music scene whatsoever, much less any sort of electronic music.

CTLGS wrote:

i want to get a show in sacramento next month hopefully, I'm friends with this guy who owns a little venue off stockton/broadway area. (The Cave) and he said he's down to throw a show in august. i just need to complete some more songs, but if anyone wants to play there with me, please hollaaa

I am always down. You're who contacted me on Facebook?

Auxcide wrote:
CTLGS wrote:

I am always down. You're who contacted me on Facebook?

uhm i don't think so? haha
i just liked your page though

Oh. Well I just got another request for a show in Sacramento. I'm so popular smile

Replied in your other thread.

Mishawaka, IN

I just found out some guy is trying to do a memefest I got told to try and get on the bill it is spos to be some chip/electro fest and I just said "lolno" there is no one here, chip/electro wise but me that I know of. Sooo idk where this memefest is comming from.

Last edited by KidLion (Jul 27, 2012 3:01 am)

detroit
KidLion wrote:

I just going out some guy is trying to do memefest I got told toteu and get on the bill but it's apps to be some chip/electro fest and I just went "lolno" there is no one here but me that I know of. Sooo idk where this memefest is comming from.

translation?

Mishawaka, IN

God damn it! Let me edit that. I'm doing all this on my phone

Chicago

Denver Chiptune Society had a fun show last night, and we got a great write up on examiner.com!
http://www.examiner.com/article/get-dow … ne-society

IL, US
KidLion wrote:

I just found out some guy is trying to do a memefest I got told to try and get on the bill it is spos to be some chip/electro fest and I just said "lolno" there is no one here, chip/electro wise but me that I know of. Sooo idk where this memefest is comming from.

not sure if halluciphile lives out there still/again, but he and clean christopher/gameboys killed my ears were both in the south bend/niles area for years