BOSTON

seems like every active thread gets shut down. why are we here again? to fuck around online with chiptune peeps

Personally I find it quite sad that there are so many threads trying to mislead people that its carrying over to legitimate attempts to grow the community such as the Blip Memorial Compilation.

Blip was great and worth commemorating, but people harassing others attempting to do so is unfair and unwelcoming. It is a poor attitude for this website and a misrepresentation of this scene.

Boulder, CO
TrueChipTillDeath wrote:

Personally I find it quite sad that there are so many threads trying to mislead people that its carrying over to legitimate attempts to grow the community such as the Blip Memorial Compilation.

Blip was great and worth commemorating, but people harassing others attempting to do so is unfair and unwelcoming. It is a poor attitude for this website and a misrepresentation of this scene.

Says fake chip til death.

Fake in what way?

San Luis Obispo, CA
TrueChipTillDeath wrote:

Heosphoros? Is that you?

posting this here instead

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12252878/compil … 0compo.mp3

but yeah I mean I understand it, things are just getting silly now let's move on

TSSBAY01

in defense of troll threads, there are quite a few that dont get shut down

BOSTON

those are just the boring ones though

BOSTON
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
TrueChipTillDeath wrote:

Says fake chip til death.

maybe TCTD isnt just one man... maybe its an idea, and ideas can never die.

TCTD is batman

Joliette, QC, Canada
an0va wrote:

TCTD is batman

dying

Tokyo, Japan
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

seems like every active thread gets shut down. why are we here again? to fuck around online with chiptune peeps

I'm here to have focused and reasonably serious on topic discussion with chip music producers, hackers, promoters etc.

My ideal solution would be an opt in off topic forum which I can opt out of and have all the trollery in there. That doesn't seen to be popular so I'm all for topic locking.

BOSTON
an0va wrote:

TCTD is batman

the dork knight rises

Love it