Gosford, Australia

ixdx is a cool name and he always has something positive to say. i should jump on noichan more caise this guy is cool!

andrew has put a lot of effort into at least 2 different netlabels in recent history and also into a weeklybeats round up blog and i really appreciate that!

Matthew Joseph Payne

idevourstatic; your music is so delightfully hardcore and ridiculous, I love it.

also nobody said anything about godinpants, who I think is my australian soulmate even though I never tracked keyboards for that stuff he sent me! but someday I hope we'll make music together

Lexington, KY

Victory road has thousands of more views on his Youtube Caramelldansen cover than mine.... QQ

But seriously! Me and Roboctopus were talking about how we both like your music, Victory!

Puerto Rico

Victory Road had the best avatar on cm.o.

Lexington, KY
Xuriik wrote:

Victory Road had the best avatar on cm.o.

My Igloo

Solarbear makes some really awesome jams and I'm sorry about that lame sausage joke over at UC, haha ^^

Gosford, Australia

solarbear, heart. that cover is pretty wack lol. i wanna go to BRKfast.

also, godinpants is a legend, he wandered around melbourne with me, my brother & best mate while we shopped for boring nerdy shit :V

also also: polarbirds makes pretty great music and is a proper gentleman.

Last edited by Victory Road (Aug 4, 2012 1:28 am)

NC in the US of America

Victory Road is just a cool guy. Everything I see from VR exudes coolness. And he even recorded himself playing didgeridoo for my didge+chip thread big_smile.

Oh also, awesome accent.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 4, 2012 1:31 am)

BOSTON

there was a time... when love ruled chipmusic...

canada

~love~ heart

Last edited by wailord (Aug 4, 2012 1:39 am)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I heart everybody who posted before me. We'll see about the others wink

I know not much of the wailord other then he's a Pokemon in my mind. No gripes though.

Chicago IL, USA

I love all of you and everyone in this scene because having made other kinds of music and being deeply involved in other music scenes, none felt as fulfilling and welcoming as the chipmusic thing. All of you inspire me to write better music, and before joining here and making my way into the scene slowly I was miserable. Chipmusic, the scene and site, has made me go from hopeless and depressed to genuinely happy.

/emotions

NC in the US of America

Don't know everybody here very well, but this is how I feel.

Fact - kineticturtle's avatar is the inspiration for the album I am working on. And in a roundabout way your excitement for it based on a photo of some horns has me working super hard. Seriously.

Also - words cannot describe the acts I owe Solarbear in form of rent at BRKfest, his general generosity, and the fact that his encouragement is 80% of the reason I didn't quit chipmusic back in November.

New York

Fact- the bitman is the fucking bitman. he rawks it 24/7. nuff said.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Parallelis is meh migga. He's got my back and is one of my number twos. I listen to his summer ep a lot. Oh and if there's a webshow, I'd open for him. heart