Chicago IL, USA
Telerophon wrote:

I'm just going to leave this video here:

Hahahahaha this is hilarious.

I'd also like to thank everyone for not disregarding me or being dicks to me just because I don't use actual hardware or anything. I just got LSDJ rom last week so I'm starting to learn, but I know some people think there is less legitimacy in the music if it wasn't made with actual gaming systems or trackers or whatever, and for at least ignoring the fact or looking past it, I appreciate/love all of youz. 

PS. For the record I use Plogue Chipsounds for all my chippy stuff.

Savannah, Georgia

like we give a fuck what you use - you're a sensible member of the chip community, that's honestly all that really matters in the long run! smile

Joliette, QC, Canada

Didn't read anyone (drunk typing, I don't care) but after everything that is happening to the scene lately we fuckin' totally needs to come back to the "Start googlin' and I will be your friend and will help you with all the wisdom I got" 2007-2008 era of 8BC (yeah I know...bash that shit if you want but back in the days, 8bc was kinda nice)

Spread the chip-love boys n' girls !!! Too much hate these days...and for no reason (except excessive trolling sad...but hey this is internet and we know it's not perfect !!! )
CHIPS NOT DEAD MOFUCKAZ !!! wink
LOL

xyno is GOOD, i've never heard anything bad come out of his mouth and he has a respectable knowledge of chipmusic. not to mention he posts a lot of good songs about

ok dun circle jerking glad i got an easy one

jkjkjk

love ja mapp

Joliette, QC, Canada
Je Mappelle wrote:

xyno is GOOD, i've never heard anything bad come out of his mouth and he has a respectable knowledge of chipmusic. not to mention he posts a lot of good songs about

ok dun circle jerking glad i got an easy one

jkjkjk

love ja mapp

Thanks a lot "I am" !!! big_smile

lolusa

ya'll a buncha tight mofos

Chicago

for the post above me:
ovenrake, CattButt was one of the first full chip releases I heard when I started descending into this rabbit hole called chiptune. Everything I've heard of yours I've enjoyed. I've seen a couple of your live sets too on the youtube. Always respected how you go about chip

for other guys I gotta give love to:
Arnie, I've said it to you before, and I'll say it again, you probably single-handedly inspired me to continue making chip. I could never thank you enough.
Chad, bro, you're a cool dude who's gonna go far inside and outside the scene. Keep up what you're doing. And keep a sound relationship with Optimommy. You're on to something.
statox, stay weird man. you've inspired me in a lot of ways. y we no talk on fb anymore? quit living 6 timezones away from me.
Barry, deuce opened my eyes to what chip is capable of and musically is such an inspiration. quit having such a high standard and release more shit... unintended pun is applicable.
Juan, you're one of the most legit guys I've ever met in any music scene. the passion for what you do is infectious.
Kevin, same to you as juan. thanks for the talks that we have had. I feel I got my head on straight for this silly thing we call chipthrash, even if it is dead, and I have you and Juan to thank for that.
other Kevin, from the first track I've heard of yours, I've appreciated and respected your unique vision of what chip can sound like. and I haven't forgotten about our collab. I'm working on it, soonish
all the chipthrash duders, so much love. I love hearing how everyone is pushing the boundaries in their own unique ways!
Eric, to this day, you've given me some of the best advice on music I've heard. Your live show is impressive and inspiring as well. Don't give up the corpse paint!
Denver Chiptune Society! Aethernaut, Mario Frog Suit, Champion, EZKL, OAD, Ate Bitten, Ctl-R, The Danger Below, The Shining Force! Denver won't know what hit them! Too much talent to not be noticed here in town. idk if any of you guys are on here, but yeah, I'm honored to be a part of this inaugural wave of chiptune for our city!

damn that's a lot of love

edit, Jay, I love you too.

Last edited by theghostservant (Aug 4, 2012 9:38 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

ok i am going to say nice things about some people who didnt post in this thread

zan-zan-zawa-veia is super great and also super great at chiptunes and i really love horn ohms
tristendo is really great too i hope he releases some chiptunes soon
boomlinde is a really intelligent and funky friend to have

soz if i forgot you

Westfield, NJ

I love these circlejerk threads. heart 8======D heart

Wait am I doing this right?

I actually love everyone in PHL / NYC and of course my Jersey crew.

Last edited by Decktonic (Aug 4, 2012 1:18 pm)

nashville,tn

lolz...
everyone here is sooo hilarious and brilliant... i would take someone being a "8lllllD" on threads here over someone being "cool" elsewhere.

per the thread: theghostservant's post represents everything i am inspired by in the underlying collaborative approach to chip, ant1 is pure dada in the best way, a very unique and necessary voice. decktonic exudes a warm intelligence and an engaged inquisitors perspective in composition.

Cambridge UK

James has nice hair.

Cambridge UK

Lydia has nice hair too.

England

i like george and 4mat beacuse they keep bringing wine an crisps to my flat.

im sorry for making you listen to David Bellamy records.

Last edited by Jellica (Aug 4, 2012 3:12 pm)

England

ant1 always makes me laugh.

Cambridge UK

Ant1 has the best Best Of album cover
Jellica has the best car and the best cat.
Bit Shifter gets the best memes.
Glomag operates the best hotel in Brooklyn.
minusbaby makes the best coffee and Brazilian cocktails.
Aliceffekt designs the best unplayable videogames.
Starpause has the best chest hair.

Cambridge UK
Jellica wrote:

i like george and 4mat beacuse they keep bringing wine an crisps to my flat.

I like Jellica because he gives me rides.