My Igloo

Really? Maybe it would be better to hit up your "friends" on skype instead of going to a public forum then? Just a thought...

uhajdafdfdfa

surely you realise the difference between talking to a few friends on skype, and using chipmusic.org exactly as it is now but without hedgehog photographs

i am surprised by the negative responses to this honestly, just don't use it if you don't like it

Unsubscribe

Id rather exert social pressure to make people contribute more socially acceptable posts.

Last edited by herr_prof (Aug 4, 2012 6:00 pm)

Gosford, Australia

i think it's alright, if people wanna use it then they should
as long as they don't ignore me because i'm great!

Tulsa, OK

I do not like what this represents.

BOSTON
herr_prof wrote:

Id rather excerpt social pressure to make people contribute more socially acceptable posts.

Savannah, Georgia

inb4 nuclace derails the thread

Last edited by Aeros (Aug 4, 2012 4:51 pm)

Tulsa, OK

I am sounding the hedgehog signal

My Igloo
ant1 wrote:

surely you realise the difference between talking to a few friends on skype, and using chipmusic.org exactly as it is now but without hedgehog photographs

i am surprised by the negative responses to this honestly, just don't use it if you don't like it

I do realize the difference but I don't really belive in censoreship just because a user happend to post something which did not appeal to you. I do think it's up to the owners and moderators of this site to give users a lil smack on the fingers if they're not behaving, that's all...

I do respect your idea (not the same as agreeing to it) and programming skills though.

BOSTON

huh, I just assumed this was a hilarious send-up of certain aspects of cm.o culture taken to an extreme.

I still think that actually.

East Kilbride, Scotland

PolarBirds, I think this will actually encourage people to use the board more. There are a lot of users that I don't care for that constantly try to derail threads with stupid shit and don't get banned.

This, for me, is a solution to my problem. This essentially allows everyone to become a moderator, and gives the staff less work to do, as they don't have to get involved and make judgement calls. I can just ignore users when I want to.

Savannah, Georgia

could honestly care less who derails the thread, who argues with whom, etc. imo it's all in good fun - it's like blip dying has made everyone want to punch a puppy or something

› Show Spoiler

Last edited by Aeros (Aug 4, 2012 5:19 pm)

astral cat

this is awesome~~~

Earth

I can't say there's anyone I'd like to filter. Even jerks can say useful things.

herrprof wrote:

Id rather excerpt social pressure to make people contribute more socially acceptable posts.

That's the world in which I want to live. Conform!!!

Boston, MA
breakphase wrote:

I can't say there's anyone I'd like to filter. Even jerks can say useful things.

dont complain when threads stop making sense cause half the posts are missing... "what do you mean by X that doesn't even make sense" "oh its cause you can't see Y's posts" now people without the script get the added benefit of confused people on top of trolls -_-

Unsubscribe

That should read exert.