New York City

I suppose it will also be too much to ask what the hell all these files this commandline created are.
I guess I am stupid for not being clairvoyant and know what commandline parameters I am supposed to use to get a damned TFC file.

Russia, Moscow

TFM MM and TFMCOM are personal projects made for personal needs and released for free without any responsibility (as stated in docs). I don't owe anything to anyone, neither author of TFMCOM does. There are no docs for TFMCOM in english, russian doc is pure tech info (format specification) without any user guide or parameters specification. Generally it is a tool for programmers only. I can't be responsible that someone decided to use this tool/format for common use, there is VGM export for general purposes.

I answer questions about TFM MM for 5 years now, and most of the time I have to literally beg for details about a problem. I've asked you about details twice, and you still didn't answered.

Edit: the files are temp files, as you can guess from their names. You can delete them after conversion.

Last edited by Shiru (May 24, 2011 5:13 pm)

New York City

I think I just posted you every detail I could give you. Even what the software has outputted now that it was run without crashing (for once). It did NOT do a TFC file, only a bunch of "whatever the fuck they are" files. What am I supposed to input if you DID NOT TELL ME which parameter to use and NO ONE DOES and in NO DOCUMENT IT APPEARS?? I did what is logical and put an input file and then an output file. All I got was THAT garbage posted above. USing a classical "?" parameter gives no help. Invoking it without arguments igives no verbose error or a list of parameters like any fucking command line program does. Anything else I type makes the program CRASH.

If you don't want to answer just stop replying to this thread and I'll look for the help of someone more helpful but I do not deserve to be treated like this just for asking a question. I kept myself very polite throughout the conversation but I have a limit.

It was easier to say " type tfmconv whatever1 whatever2 ... whateverN"  than this violent ramble you are on.

VGM cannot be played by Everdrive so what you propose is preposterous.

Now if someone can help, what the fuck are the parameters this program needs to output a TFC file so I can play it in my fucking Sega Genesis? Thank you to all those who can help.

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 24, 2011 5:20 pm)

Russia, Moscow

tfmcom filename.tfd

There are VGM players for SMD and it is very probably that you can use them with Everdrive: 1, 2

No more answers from me for you.

New York City

These are not Everdrive modules and need ROM flashing for them to run. Beats the point.
[edit] *TIRED*

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 24, 2011 5:31 pm)

Fontana, California

Can someone PLLEEEEEEASE help me??  I'm a bit on the "RETARDED" side and as such have great difficulty following software configuration and setup directions the vast majority of the time. As such, I have NO IDEA AT ALL of how to store and play music on my MEGA EVERDRIVE cartridge!! Can someone out there with the knowledge, patience and tolerance please help "WALK ME THROUGH IT" step by step (Kindergarten style) so I can play music on my Genesis while playing games? That would be great fun! wink
Thanks a TON in advance!
Sincerely,
Charles J. Gutman