I'm working on an Upcoming Release, call'd "CHIPPUKE EP". EP in this case stands for Experimental Play, cause it's no straight collective of songs with just one style. I variate between slow-ass, trippy, heavy, trashy and dancey songs.
Progress going slow, i kinda at one point where like "Date: Sommer TBA", but i don't think it will work out and also don't wanna rush it.
Right now i'm working on songs for it and get lots of equipment together (spent like $ 300 just for music related stuff this month).

Meanwhile, enjoy my own creation of CoverArt.

Lexington, KY

I'm almost done mixing my very first release!! Once that's done, the tracks'll be off to good ol' Smiletron for mastering!! 5 tracks. Progressive Rock would be the best genre description, I guess.

Get excited! I know I am!!

Sydney, NSW

I've got two chip records out soon - one chock-full of stupid chipthrash, one full of unce and wob.

NC in the US of America
George wrote:

BUMP due to awesome collabs on PEEL SESSIONS with:

Ant1
4mat
XC3N
RAPTOR KHARLAN

AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED (Hopefully)

Are you excited?
My nipples are so hard I can't even wear a bra at the moment!

This is BIIIG News! I can't wait to hear what your music sounds like once you finally learn how to make some big_smile
If any other Release hype was made without the artist having any knowledge of composing yet, nobody would ever miss it when it finally came out.

I hope this is real. I'd love to hear what kind of music George has floating around in her head.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 18, 2012 2:22 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa
SketchMan3 wrote:
George wrote:

BUMP due to awesome collabs on PEEL SESSIONS with:

Ant1
4mat
XC3N
RAPTOR KHARLAN

AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED (Hopefully)

Are you excited?
My nipples are so hard I can't even wear a bra at the moment!

This is BIIIG News! I can't wait to hear what your music sounds like once you finally learn how to make some big_smile
If any other Release hype was made without the artist having any knowledge of composing yet, nobody would ever miss it when it finally came out.

I hope this is real. I'd love to hear what kind of music George has floating around in her head.

it's real !

Cambridge UK

Not only is it real, but there will also be a collaboration with Jellica,

montreal, qc

first release in years, coming early september 2012

preview:
http://soundcloud.com/ilkae/accumulator

Last edited by ilkae (Aug 29, 2012 4:24 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

That is way rad cover art.

Gosford, Australia

yessss! i'll definitely be looking out for that one ilkae!

Jersey City, NJ

Later this month, I release the second +LET'S DISINFECT!+ EP (chiptune/horropunk with vocals).

4 songs about sci-fi movies + an instrumental.

A demo for "(Welcome to) the World of Predators" is up here.

http://soundcloud.com/seanmonistat/the- … rs-demo-no

Recording vocals, guitar, furby, and handclaps this week.

The first +LD!+ EP was made with Korg DS-10, this next one with be my first with LSDJ.  I've been using it about 3 weeks.

Liverpool, UK

The Tin Foil Hat Brigade is gonna release some new shit soon. up da punx m8

It will be Game Boys and vocals, like dis.

Sacramento, CA

Hey guys sorry I have been gone for a while. I have been in NYC for a while and I must say when I was there I wrote a couple really interesting tracks. The tracks are very experimental/groovy if that makes any sense but I will be releasing the EP soon and it will be called "Melancholia" it will consist of 4 separate tracks.
I would be posting some examples right now but sadly my mixer just broke and I have to go out and buy a new one. But once I record some tracks I will throw it up for all of your enjoyment.
I am still working on the cover art but I expect the EP to be done by the end of the year, I still have to do some EQ'ing and stuff like.
The EP should be released on (Itunes, Amazon MP3, BandCamp, google music, etc.)
well anyway guys I hope that this project sounds interesting to you feel free to talk about it however you see fit.

-BluSight

Forest Maze

I've got a handful of realeses coming out over the span of the next few months. Just keep an eye out on my bandcamp

Gosford, Australia

hey guys

soon?

Savannah, Georgia

oh shit

California

preparing my body for more Victory Road right now