IL, US

well if matt is can spare the time to build a few and repin, then no real need to bother low-gain on it... just was something i had talked to him about around blip since i ran into a handful of people wanting pre-built ones in nyc.. i already have two piggy-> midi boxes so im just hoping to get one repinned for caanoo and the other mounted into that cradle in the next few months

São Paulo, Brazil

nobody here is interested in the possibility of syncing two dingoos?

Unsubscribe

Well piggy is pretty stable... here is two pigs synced entirely by ear dj style!

http://vimeo.com/1296845

Jam it on the one!

Geneva, NY

Thinking about nabbing one of these... FOR SCIENCE!!!

São Paulo, Brazil
bleo wrote:

Thinking about nabbing one of these... FOR SCIENCE!!!

Three thumbs up.

Maybe dingoo is the cheap future of piggy developing?

Might be a permissions problem, but I was having trouble making songs in the root dir and importing samples to new songs on PSP..

Made an extra dir [SONGS] to save them in and it works fine.

Tokyo, Japan

Dingoos are currently under 75 bucks on deal extreme!

Side note with the exception of psp 3000 which is probably being phased out, I think there aren't and portable platforms which support piggy being made any more?

Psydney, Australia

Hmmm, how come a330 is cheaper than a320? Is it just because it's white, or is it worse?

Geneva, NY
iLKke wrote:

Hmmm, how come a330 is cheaper than a320? Is it just because it's white, or is it worse?

Probably because those flavors of a330s wont run dingux!

Psydney, Australia
bleo wrote:
iLKke wrote:

Probably because those flavors of a330s wont run dingux!

Thanks, that's pretty much the only thing I needed to know

Tokyo, Japan

Question does opendingux mute speakers while using the av out for headphones?

Sydney, NSW
Lazerbeat wrote:

with the exception of psp 3000 which is probably being phased out, I think there aren't and portable platforms which support piggy being made any more?

Wait, does the mean the PSP 2000 I just shelled out for won't run piggy?

Abandoned on Fire
Chainsaw Police wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

with the exception of psp 3000 which is probably being phased out, I think there aren't and portable platforms which support piggy being made any more?

Wait, does the mean the PSP 2000 I just shelled out for won't run piggy?

You're fine.  He's saying that the PSP3000 is the only piggy-capable system that is still be produced new.

Abandoned on Fire
mk wrote:

Might be a permissions problem, but I was having trouble making songs in the root dir and importing samples to new songs on PSP..

Made an extra dir [SONGS] to save them in and it works fine.

I've just started having that problem too, can't import.  So you're saying you have your project folders are no longer in the LGPT root directory and that solved your problem?

Unsubscribe

FB users: vote for your favorite pig platforms:
http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151030276463284/

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

FB users: vote for your favorite pig platforms:
http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151030276463284/

If only psp could do midi sad
gp2x feels so flimsy and fiddly in conparison