Puerto Rico
wandering genie wrote:

by "cookie" do you mean "biscuit" or something similar?

SPANISH

110% Galletita - Mi Galletita
10% Sin sentido filosófico
2% Es humano estar equivocado
10% Tomas lo que recibes
33% La bestia es ELLA
11% Curiosidad y aventura - explorar las pequeñas y grandes maravillas del mundo
4% Torta de nuez
20% Barbacoa
20% Musculos

ESPERANTO

110% kekso - Mia kekso
10% Filozofa sensencaĵo
2% Estas homa erari
10% Vi prenas tion kion vi ricevas
33% La besto estas ŝi
11% Kuriozaĵo kaj aventuro - ekzplori la malgrandajn kaj grandajn mirindaĵojn de la mondo
4% Kuko el nukso
20% kradrostado
20% Muskoloj

I Hope this helps.

Like yeah since I saw some alternate suggestions I thought I might as well say "2% Es de humanos errar." or "2% Equivocarse es humano."
"10% Toma lo que puedas." and umm "20% Músculos" I'm pretty sure.

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

btw it's 220%

that's a lot

110% The Cookie and the rest are the % it's made off.
And yeah it's that Err is Human thing.

Paris, France

110% Biscuit - Mon Biscuit
10% Absurdité Philosophique
2% C'est humain de se tromper
10% Prends tout ce que tu peux
33% La bête en ELLE
11% Curiosité & Aventure - Explorer les petites et grandes merveilles de ce monde
4% Goût de noisette/Gâteau aux noix
20% Barbecue
20% Muscles

Paso del Rey, Argentina

@ Xuriik You are right! Thanks for the corrections. "10% Toma lo que puedas." and  "20% Músculos" are the correct expressions. I forgot the "ú" (stressed graphically) in Músculos and I misunderstood the meaning in the other sentence. I am a native Spanish speaker, so the problem was I confused my interpretation of English. Because of that, the Esperanto sentence "10% Vi prenas tion kion vi ricevas" is wrong too, the correct one should be: "10% Vi prenas tion kion vi povas".

If "It's human to be mistaken" means "to err is human" the correct form in Spanish would be "Errar es humano" (is a common phrase used sometimes in our language.

Also I am doubing with this one: "10% Sin sentido filosófico" could be "10% Sinsentido filosófico" (without the space between the two first words) It has a similar meaning but with some subtle differences. I guess both could be used.

Thanks again for the correction

@ 9-heart please take a look at this corrections as they will fit better the translation you are needing.

German:

110% Keks - Mein Keks
10% Philosophischer Unsinn
2% Irren ist menschlich
10% Nimm, was du bekommst
33% (Don't know what you mean. "The beast in HER"??)
11% Neugier und Abenteuer - die kleinen und großen Wunder dieser Welt
4% Nusskuchen
20% Grillen
20% Muskeln