Austin, TX
Turtle413 wrote:

Plainflavored sounds better

do you really not have anything better to do than troll peoples releases across multiple forums?

MA

wtf fuck is a troll please tell me... idk ya'll talk so much shit.... I say something yer panties get in a bunch! Cry me a fuckin pixelated river... Don't post your music to the public if you don't want people to comment on it... I think rottenbit makes a better "Princess" than you..lol go blow a nes cart or something

smile

@Princess do you have anything better to do than to browse forums???lol

Last edited by Turtle413 (Mar 4, 2010 6:47 am)

No but seriously 10k, you rule. On and off the b-ball court.

Tacoma WA
Turtle413 wrote:

wtf fuck is a troll please tell me... idk ya'll talk so much shit.... I say something yer panties get in a bunch! Cry me a fuckin pixelated river... Don't post your music to the public if you don't want people to comment on it... I think rottenbit makes a better "Princess" than you..lol go blow a nes cart or something

smile

Trolling Here Let Me Google That For You
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=troll

I can understand not liking music.
That's cool.  There is so much shit out there, the beauty of such a subjective form of art as music is everything has its fans. 

But please refrain from carrying over flame wars from other sites onto here.

This goes for everyone involved in this thread.

))<>((
Turtle413 wrote:

smile

You sir, are a troll. And an unsuccessful one at that.

And you are also the one talking 'so much shit.'

Last edited by tacticalbread (Mar 4, 2010 7:05 am)

Tacoma WA
tacticalbread wrote:
Turtle413 wrote:

smile

You sir, are a troll. And an unsuccessful one at that.

Please see my post above and ignore him.

Thanks!

MA

troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

So my rating was off-topic?? Oh my bad only ppl that love the music can post on the thread... I get it...lol

Oh yeah that's right:

10k wrote:

First accurate review of the EP so far!

NSW, Australia

Sarcasm ?

MA

Robot?

Liverpool, UK

A+, would mosh again

IL, US
Turtle413 wrote:

troll is someone who posts inflammatory messages

^ this

as i posted on 8bc:
i like the ep overall, but i felt the mixing couldve used a little work (vocals lower, game boy higher), but its a good direction for you...
"too many times" worked better for me in regards to mixing and the style in which the vocals were done...curious to hear what will come next

**  above is an example of a way that you can voice things you think were less effective on a release in a constructive manner

Unsubscribe

Yea i wouldve like to see the chip stuff reamped some too.. but having vocal upfront in extreme music isnt new, see any early dischord record smile

IL, US

oh for sure, rites of spring is a perfect example of that, just im not sure it works as well in this case

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
e.s.c. wrote:

oh for sure, rites of spring is a perfect example of that, just im not sure it works as well in this case

Rites are killer!

Cambridge UK

Where's my MKE OR BRK t-shirt?

Liverpool, UK

t-shirt like this

but with 10k's (fake) bloody face plox