Playboy Man-Baby
DJCactus wrote:
DangerCaptainDanger wrote:

It says on the soundcloud for the song that the song was "produced" by Sunny Norway, so is the one who should be getting most of the hate, considering he used Sabrepulse's song, the rappers didn't produce it.

This is established.  I guess at this point the damage is done.  Though maybe something can be learned from all of this.  As im getting into sound engineering myself this could be a good learning platform in the steps necessary to mixing and producing.

But the rapping is abysmal, in and of itself, and deserves to be ridiculed in its own rite.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

im not here to argue that point.  The rhymes speak for themselves.  lol i made a joke

Melbourne, Australia

LOL Riff Raff! This is too good.

TSSBAY01

his snake gets in his lean, then he bites the snake. im not making that up.

Chicago IL, USA

lol completely on accident I just found out Riff Raff also sampled Debmaster (has a dope release on Cock Rock Disco, uses chip type sounds pretty frequently) with no permissions or credits. Dude is not goin down a good road.

Westfield, NJ
an0va wrote:

On top of everything, this has got to be one of the laziest instances of sampling I've ever seen. We've all seen some straight up rips before, but this is like 99% the original track.

this. so much this.

i hate hate HATE this on a pure quality level. to take the BUILDUP of the original song and jam it in the verse, to have the clear as day vocal saying "ARCANINE" in the background while someone is rapping about something completely different on top, to literally just add some 808 "bump" and snares and hats, ugh, WHAT A JOKE.