WOW MAN!
egr wrote:

So it sounds like PSP isn't quite up to the task yet... recommendations for PC (I know Niel has been using Nestopia but that's Mac only afaik)?

Nestopia is not only on Mac, there's definitely a Windows version and (I think) Linux.

Alternatively, FCEUDX is very good.

Minneapolis

Hey hey, it's been almost a week. Got a release date? lol

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

how did i not put the two together.. Neil Baldwin is my hero. >_< haha
Your work on james bond Jnr, lethal weapon 3 and magician was amazing. amongst the other work. smile

Can't wait for the native tracker!!

These drums on that demo sound fucking good, even to C64 fanboy like me. Time to hunt some Nes on Ebay.

uhajdafdfdfa

whoah!

Unsubscribe

From what I heard, NTRQ as clock master only.

☺☺☺
herr_prof wrote:

From what I heard, NTRQ as clock master only.

still JAWSOME big_smile

My powerpak is hungry and waiting, Mr. Baldwin tongue

astral cat

only like 20 days, can't waiiiiiit!

San Francisco

mobile nes tracking would rock sooooo fucking hard.

Last edited by wedanced (Nov 18, 2021 12:33 am)

lolusa
wedanced wrote:

mobile nes tracking would rock my cock sooooo fucking hard.

ey?

I feel fucking ridiculous, no one told me about this and I just found out about the program.

0R360N

Oh DURRRRP... thats a way to go mobile for sure hahaha Didnt even thing about one of those clunky turds

))<>((

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/c15c/

genius.

Minneapolis

Also, just FYI, those thigs are powered by the so-called NOAC or Nintendo on a Chip, which is known for it's horrible sound reproduction and occasional incompatibility issues.

0R360N
arfink wrote:

Also, just FYI, those thigs are powered by the so-called NOAC or Nintendo on a Chip, which is known for it's horrible sound reproduction and occasional incompatibility issues.

Yeah, Thats lame.. hopefully better than PSP and DS have done for NTRQ though.. I will have to take my powerpak down the gameshop and test NTRQ on this thing this week.

They have one set up to play with, god knows I wont actually buy it.

Minneapolis

Sorry to disappoint- it's probably worse.

☺☺☺
arfink wrote:

Sorry to disappoint- it's probably worse.

other than the pulsewidths and  tuning difference, whats so bad about them?   im curious as i could live with both of these problems if it means a smaller nes (fuxxing toasters, i tell you wh'hat)