Harrisonburg, Virginia

1) This compilation is amazing.
2)

optimuschad wrote:

To make a long story short we use gameboys and various other video game hardware to make music so consider the source when looking for maturity in a scene.

optimuschad wrote:

We make music on video game systems...We aren't up for grammys.

I agree with you on every point but this. Saying that, because we make art with video games/systems, we aren't mature (or shouldn't seek to be mature) is patently ridiculous. That just belittles the artform. It shouldn't matter the "maturity" of your medium (which by the way isn't a thing unless you're talking about serious art analysis and allusory bullclonkey), the art should speak for itself. If the art is taken as silly and immature or gross and immature or whatever, then fine, but I completely disagree with your assertion that we can't be mature or shouldn't strive for some form of maturity once in a while because we make teh bleeps and bloops with vidjya games.
3) This compilation is the bee's knees.

Last edited by Russellian (Oct 3, 2012 5:52 pm)

BOSTON

the JAK, Oxygenstar and Electric Children tracks are the best I've heard from them in years (IMHO). Mega stoked! I really like the Beta to the Max track too, I'd never heard them before. And Skip Cloud is friggin legit. GOOD STUFF MAN.

Strangely, I think the first one was more consistent? I really dont know how thats possible though with 55 tracks. This one is more proggy, which has good points, but can be a BIT meandering if a lot of people do it.

But thats just nit-picking. Regardless, best $5 ive spent for a while!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Skip Cloud's track is just. . . Umfff. Damn.

mainz, grmny.

It's awesome to have the opportunity to be on this.
Thanks Hoodie.

Thanks everyone participating.

Last edited by Stern Fucking Zeit (Jul 13, 2013 9:40 am)