Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

or chiptune secks scandal

You would have loved the 8bc years.

Joliette, QC, Canada
Stevens wrote:

You would have loved the 8bc 2009+ years.

fix'd wink

XyNo wrote:
Stevens wrote:

fix'd wink

Jose screwing everyone with the first Bleep Bloop cartridges does count, right?

Playboy Man-Baby

I was there for the 8bc years and the "hei cn i sticker ur bewbz pl0x" incident. But I was thinking of more of a "local Bit Shifter admits he cheated on his wife" type deal.

lolusa
Stevens wrote:

You would have loved the 8bc years.

Whatever I enjoyed myself

Savannah, Georgia

I was there for the 8bc years and the "hei cn i sticker ur bewbz pl0x" incident. But I was thinking of more of a "local Bit Shifter admits he cheated on his wife" type deal.

for some reason i just really want to shop bit shifter's face onto a picture of david petraeus now

Seattle, WA US
XyNo wrote:
Stevens wrote:

fix'd wink

Those were good times

Chicago IL

Don't forget Rachel (was her name hotchan?) and the stolen panties.

Chicago IL
Saskrotch wrote:

Don't forget Rachel (was her name hotchan?) and the stolen panties.

Woah woah, I didn't write this. Must've been my roommate Jack screwing around while I was in the shower.

Everything I've ever done in the chip scene, even if very little, I've done with the utmost seriousness and respect. Even if it's a goofy song for a BotB one-hour battle, I make it with the intention of scoring high. (Though, one thing is intention, and another is making it...)

UK

/me golf claps

Hudson, MA

Music is as subjective as it is objective, just like other forms of art.  People either get or they don't.  Clearly we've seen a lot of great stuff come out of the people that do, so I'll let those that don't get it miss out on how awesome it is.

In short, meh, whatever.

ad-hell-aide

This thread is not executed seriously.

IL, US

and on that note, closed