.FILTHadelphia
little-scale wrote:

Is there interest in another round???

Yes, I'd be very much interested in purchasing one.

Last edited by defiantsystems (Nov 23, 2012 2:59 pm)

Unsubscribe

Do these things work with those fake genesis they are selling new at retail this xmas?

I would like to buy one!

Dublin, Ireland

I could be tempted by a second and I know a guy at my hackerspace who'd almost certianly order one too...

Loading my own samples would be great too. big_smile

matt's mind

i'd probably order another, tbh...

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

I would jump into this line too!! Just stumbled on to this today, been a big fan of Little Scale/milkcrate for a long time. YEA on the Sega midi!

ad-hell-aide
herr_prof wrote:

Do these things work with those fake genesis they are selling new at retail this xmas?

It depends on the model - it needs to support all 7 data pins including the TH pin.

Liverpool, UK

I would be interested in one of these maybe idk what's the price n shit?

Milwaukee, WI
calmdownkidder wrote:

Can we please put this in the CM word bubble?

FRANCE

What about SSG EG and the CH3 Special mode implementation ? is it fully supported now ? and does the unit comes with a full CC List for users who do not use Live? (I saw the basic CC list PDF) and by the way, how do you set the frequencies or Fnumber internally is there a kind of scaling limitation?
ThanKs ;p

FRANCE

"is there a kind of scaling limitation?" I am  talking about the special mode ^^

ad-hell-aide

Hi Aly James,

1) SSG EG and CH3 Special will be implemented very soon. I've written the code, but I haven't fully tested it yet. The new firmware should be available mid to late next week.

2) I am in the process of writing a full documentation file, which will be available hopefully mid next week.

3) The frequency for the CH3 Special will be set by pitch values received on MIDI channels 11, 12 and 13 in conjunction with MIDI channel 3 - for operators 1 - 4 like so:

op 1 = MIDI ch 3
op 2 (ch 3 special mode) = MIDI ch 11
op 3 (ch 3 special mode) = MIDI ch 12
op 4 (ch 3 special mode) = MIDI ch 13

ad-hell-aide
calmdownkidder wrote:

AUD $85

I hear that's like 1,000,000,000 GBP n shit

ad-hell-aide

I'll open another pre order batch as soon as the last five units have been sent out and I've dealt with god in pants' problematic GenMDM unit. There seems to be enough interest.

This pre order will be limited to a maximum of 50 units, like last time.

The hardware will be the exact same as round 1. The price as well (AUD$85).

Hopefully my life doesn't fall apart again and create unnecessary delays.

Last edited by little-scale (Nov 25, 2012 5:38 am)

FRANCE
little-scale wrote:

Hi Aly James,

1) SSG EG and CH3 Special will be implemented very soon. I've written the code, but I haven't fully tested it yet. The new firmware should be available mid to late next week.

2) I am in the process of writing a full documentation file, which will be available hopefully mid next week.

3) The frequency for the CH3 Special will be set by pitch values received on MIDI channels 11, 12 and 13 in conjunction with MIDI channel 3 - for operators 1 - 4 like so:

op 1 = MIDI ch 3
op 2 (ch 3 special mode) = MIDI ch 11
op 3 (ch 3 special mode) = MIDI ch 12
op 4 (ch 3 special mode) = MIDI ch 13

Great news ! for the SSG EG ;p  you can definitively count me in for the round 2

ad-hell-aide

GenMDM preorder Round 2 will open in 7 days.

$85 including shipping.

Limited to 50 units.