Joliette, QC, Canada

Would like to be able to get outside the samplelib folder when loading samples because I got other music softwares on my PSP and I don't want to lose space by copying these samples 2 or 3 times on my memory stick !!!

Unsubscribe
XyNo wrote:

Would like to be able to get outside the samplelib folder when loading samples because I got other music softwares on my PSP and I don't want to lose space by copying these samples 2 or 3 times on my memory stick !!!

Well you need to copy the sample everytime to the samplelib folder.. but memory is cheap!

Unsubscribe

You guys have a weird sense of the word minor.... try this on

http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/146113/#p146113

Last edited by herr_prof (Dec 12, 2012 3:30 pm)

Tokyo, Japan
otakumode wrote:

Vibrato

This is unlikely to happen as you already have really fine control over pitch with PFIN and PTCH. combine those with HOP and you can do really complex vibrato already.

edit - I mean use PFIN, PITCH and HOP in tables.

Germany
Lazerbeat wrote:
otakumode wrote:

Vibrato

This is unlikely to happen as you already have really fine control over pitch with PFIN and PTCH. combine those with HOP and you can do really complex vibrato already.

edit - I mean use PFIN, PITCH and HOP in tables.

I'm fully aware of that. It wouldn't be bad to include it nevertheless, as it has been used in trackers ever since and it's probably more convenient.

uhajdafdfdfa

igniore

Last edited by ant1 (Dec 13, 2012 8:11 am)

San Francisco

naming instruments would be cool.
ping-pong sample looping would be cool too.
a command for the sample resolution.
finer values for bit crushing levels.
some kind of noise generator would be really awesome... like a simple 2op FM synth engine but that might be pushing it.

i think some of the other features suggested are a little too ambitious or already can be done. i know for a fact vibrato is already posible via tables and pitch bending commands and a save as would be a huge cpu crusher for handheld versions with having to copy all samples and such.

Tokyo, Japan
wedanced wrote:

save as would be a huge cpu crusher for handheld versions with having to copy all samples and such.

Would save as really be that hard on the CPU? I mean you can (just) do render on PSP.

Unsubscribe

yea thats more a factor of memory card speed then cpu anyways.. psp memory sticks are slowwwwwwww.

São Paulo, Brazil

Plus 2 for select column.

São Paulo, Brazil

EDIT: double post.

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (Dec 13, 2012 11:54 am)

São Paulo, Brazil

And also, my dream in both LGPT and LSDJ would be import/export instruments and tables.

france

A UI view with display all 16 note of the 8 current played channel.
I know it's difficult to create/build properly.

I still think "standard tracker" are easier to use to create a simple melody.
Piggy and lsdj has the same problem for me :
- Bassline are easy to create
- drum track easy
- tempo, volume, kill, rtrg really easy

But melody, it take me hours to put melody note from my brain into piggy.
I have'nt this problem with impulse, milky or a piano.

What I imagine could be a view which 'only display' :
- 16x8 note of the currently played channel.
A read only view could give a help to my brain.

San Francisco

i think your using the wrong tracker for you dood. have you tried milky on caanoo or nitrotracker on the NDS they are both more traditional trackers with piano rolls and more channels available.

france

Yes they are great, I have try them before, but definitely not for me.
They use a mouse thinked UI and I'm a linux guy I like keyboard, keypad.

I don't need too much channel, I like to play for example "three different note" together without changing windows view all time.

Unsubscribe

i really like how lsdj midi out handles the whole CHORDS VIA TABLE approach to doing chords in monochannels.