Andromeda's Black Hole

So we all take our gameboys out and have a good time with the ol' chiptuning on the metro or the park or whatever. I'm pretty sure nobody here likes a scratched up gameboy. personally, I don't like the gameboy carry cases because they're big and bulky. I'd like one of those bags you use to put your glasses in. thin, soft material, keeps the item from getting those fucking scratches, just big enough for my gameboy. Can anyone hit me up with a link over here?

uhajdafdfdfa

a wooly christmas stocking is good

Unsubscribe

Thanks for reminding me to hit my crafty friend to make me one.. anyone else interested if she is into it? Ill post a picture when its done.

matt's mind

my ex felted me one (sewed sheets of felt together to fit the dmg, then added felted artwork to this with a  felting needle).  it turned out super nice.

i'd really love if someone crafty would do a crochet pattern for the dmg size, with a flap-down top.  crochet (once you learn) is pretty easy to pump stuff out quickly

Louisiana

I can crochet..i might take this challenge on when i get caught up on all my orders. Ive been wanting to make sleeves that a gamboy can slide into and the screen and buttons be visible but the flap be long enough to cover them when not in use And maybe have it velcro down or something. Its a thought. Id have to pic up some needles havent sewn or crocheted in years. Wonder if i sill got my mad skills smile ill let you guys know.

Matthew Joseph Payne

My wife made me knitted, felted game boy copies with the Glowing Stars logo on them. I also have three awesome form-fit bags for the DMG that I got from someone in Europe. I'll take photos when I can, hopefully tonight...

Andromeda's Black Hole
herr_prof wrote:

Thanks for reminding me to hit my crafty friend to make me one.. anyone else interested if she is into it? Ill post a picture when its done.

PLEASE DO.

Washington DC

I use a teacher's TI-83 overhead projector display bag. It's split into two perfect compartments, one with pockets for the calculators, which are the *perfect* size for DMGs, and the other for the view screen which is the perfect size to fit a small mixer and cables and whatnot.

A little big for day to day use but it's been my essential gear bag for years now. I'll try to take some pics or something.

Also my mother has recently taking up crochet and I'm most definitely gonna have her make me some gameboy cozies for when I don't want to take the big bag around.

Last edited by Dauragon (Dec 16, 2012 2:00 am)

buffalo, NY

I use one of these.  It has exactly enough space in the padded front pocket for 2 DMGs and a link cable.  Enough space in the back pocket for 2 audio cables.  Works great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002QX … B002QXLZVM

San Antonio, Texas

I use some old winter gloves which fit my DMGs or PSP pretty good.

Too bad I lost the gloves tho

my mom's basement

I use a thick pink woolly sock.

Utah

If you rack up points on club nintendo, these work pretty nice. Just the right size for a DMG.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/18506.do

Melbourne, Australia

Those of you that said crochet - you're right - easy for something like a gameboy and quick too. I've made a couple cases for tablets,and you've reminded me I got a request to make a gameboy case for Abortifacient last time I saw him - should probably get onto that smile

(I'll post up when completed, if anyone else wants one it'd be do-able)

vancouver, canada

i've done pretty well with this so far

England
pivot. wrote:

I don't like the gameboy carry cases because they're big and bulky. I'd like one of those bags you use to put your glasses in. thin, soft material, keeps the item from getting those fucking scratches, just big enough for my gameboy. Can anyone hit me up with a link over here?

If you can find one, these Game Boy Advance cases are a very snug fit for a DMG. I gave one away last month. hmm

washington

I tried keeping them in new* socks, but a bunch of fuzzy cotton shit got stuck between the screen and the backlight.

Last edited by basspuddle (Dec 17, 2012 4:54 am)