Maine

sharpied the screen cover thing
big_smile

ohgodno, Indiana

wow thats great...ideas are brewing now xD

Maine

glad you like it big_smile

Louisiana

Little project Ive been working on while Ive been waitinf on my cash flow to catch back up. This will be the back of my Circuit Boy case.

And heres a litte pic of the front for those of you that havent seen it.

Theres been a lot more done since this pic was taken I just havent taken an updated picture because I want to save it til its all finished.

Hope you guys like whats happening so far.

Also the leds in the batt compartment are flat panel leds and take up virtually no space in the case so I can still install all the prosounds i originally planned.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Sexy.

Louisiana

Just wanted to show how much room the leds are actually taking up. Like I said..pretty much nothing at all. smile

Plantation, Florida

Seeing as how (so far) I suck a modding gameboys, I thought I'd turn my attention to this:

Blue LED

Screw the resistor mod. It's volume slider time

More of the sexy

South Carolina

hey guys this is my blue gameboy dmg i showed awhile back i change the backlight to a 4 led red one that is biverted with the kitsch lights changed to red it has prosound 1/8, clear screen protector, and white leds in middle with white power led.

also as soon as i recieve my blue gameboy dmg i will be modding that also i will get pics up as soon as im done with it.

South Carolina

hey guys i just recieved my blue unmodded gameboy from apeshit today i have installed a blue backlight, blue power led, and black buttons and black screen protector with white start/select which is temporary until i recieve my black ones from 8bitaesthetics this will probably be my last gameboy as i feel i have to many hope you like it.

Last edited by Budusy12 (Feb 20, 2013 1:11 am)

washington

Budusy, how are you liking the ASM buttons? I got some a while back ago, and I'm not sure how I feel about them.

basspuddle wrote:

Budusy, how are you liking the ASM buttons? I got some a while back ago, and I'm not sure how I feel about them.

Is it the finish you're not sure about? They were modeled after the black/burgundy buttons instead of the play it loud ones, which have a different polish. Seems some people prefer them, some people don't.

South Carolina

I personally like the buttons i really think they look nice to and feel good, to me any thing is nicer then those grey buttons that come with the gameboy but that's just my opinion.to tell the truth I don't really like the apeshit clear buttons I think that kitsch clear buttons are better and feel much nicer. Not trying to be mean apeshit.

Last edited by Budusy12 (Feb 20, 2013 1:14 am)

To each their own, no offense taken. Maybe the next batch should have a higher polish...

Apeshit wrote:

To each their own, no offense taken. Maybe the next batch should have a higher polish...

People seriously nitpick the buttons like that?  I think the buttons look great.  I have a black set from you that are excellent and I just ordered and pink and turquoise set that I'm sure are just as great.

Unsubscribe

Speaking of buttons, does anyone make a panel mount dmg style action button? I want to add them to a project of mine coming uping.

matt's mind

^ this has been going through my head for the extra buttons project from the other thread, the issue is giving them guides on the internal side of the case, like the A/B buttons would typically have.  even with the button sticking out of the hole a bit they can still slip off without a little extra support (like the guides for the two tabs sticking out the sides).  if the project enclosure you're using is thicker than the dmg case 'wall', then i've already got a solution for you.  (i'm just thinking a thicker case the button sticks through would better hold it in place)

if some clever person can think of a quick fix, lemme know wink