Santiago, Chile

so I am 0th? Oo
anyway, NEEEEEEEEEED wink

rochester, ny

any left? smile

Carbondale, IL

Working on it.  Still need to buy supplies.  I'll be buying supplies to finish this batch, start another 25, and work on a project I have in mind.

rochester, ny

awesome!

Santiago, Chile

do it man! pls

San Antonio, Texas

I really want one but money is a bit tight and I still need to backlight one of my DMGs

Carbondale, IL

It would appear that a couple packages have not yet reached their destination.  Both addresses are in Great Britain.  If you also have not received your package yet, please let me know.  I'm not quite sure what I can do about it, but hopefully I'll think of something.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
scienceguy8 wrote:

It would appear that a couple packages have not yet reached their destination.  Both addresses are in Great Britain.  If you also have not received your package yet, please let me know.  I'm not quite sure what I can do about it, but hopefully I'll think of something.

thats why i only shipped registered mail to UK cuz they like to lose things in customs all the time.
costs like $30 flat price, but it's worth it in the end. and besides.. their moneys are worth more then ares. let'em pay a littlemore for proper shipping!

Carbondale, IL

Parts ordered for next batch.  Mouser was completely out of ATMega328Ps, so I had to order from two different suppliers.  Thirty-three ArduinoBoys are on the way.  Certainly you guys will be content after 33?

Litebritedeath Land

I'm in!!!

Santiago, Chile

me want! badly!

California
scienceguy8 wrote:

Parts ordered for next batch.  Mouser was completely out of ATMega328Ps, so I had to order from two different suppliers.  Thirty-three ArduinoBoys are on the way.  Certainly you guys will be content after 33?

smile somehow I doubt it lol

rochester, ny

where do you buy your 6N138 opto-isolators?

))<>((

I'll probably get one.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
nickmaynard wrote:

where do you buy your 6N138 opto-isolators?

If you're in the US, both Digikey and Mouser carry them.they are quite popular.

Carbondale, IL

I buy most, if not all, of my parts from Mouser.  The current ArduinoBoy uses Mouser part number 512-6N138: Fairchild Logic Output Optocouplers' 6N138 optoisolator.