Solar System

I am like Bane... Batman is positive character and this nonsense topic is about negativity...

Last edited by Matej (Mar 26, 2013 11:13 pm)

Matej wrote:

I am like Bane... Batman is positive character and this nonsense topic is about negativity...

wot m8

defiantsystems wrote:

I think the hostility is a good buffer between those who actually want to create music and those who have the feel goods about chip music because they were really big fans of POcKEt MONsters for the Gameboy.

i think this thought is shared by many here- thanks for saying it well

shanghai
defPREMIUM wrote:
defiantsystems wrote:

I think the hostility is a good buffer between those who actually want to create music and those who have the feel goods about chip music because they were really big fans of POcKEt MONsters for the Gameboy.

i think this thought is shared by many here- thanks for saying it well

Auburn, WA, US

Hey, now. I don't think we can invalidate someone's love for chip just because they loved pkmn music when they were a kid (myself heavily included). That's like saying pkmn music doesn't count as valid inspiration; all should be damned who don't think it is. I do agree about the feelgoods thing though. People are whimsical creatures but everyone starts somewhere. I'm sure a good many were at one point a member of the feelgoods happydance party. That's where I'm at right now.

Being a representative noob, capable of irritating established members if I made noobish threads, I gotta say I've felt pretty welcome here. Of course, I haven't posted much in threads but I think that's part of being new. You gotta lurk and gather whatever info you can while staying out of people's way until you can "contribute." I've had a few questions I couldn't answer easily by research but knowledgeable members (picked out as major contributors in threads) were happy to answer my questions in PMs. I was even expecting to get ignored or told to do the hard reading myself but was pleasantly surprised. (nerdsome, death star, ryu, and cuddle TV have been bros to me)

Personally, I really enjoy the atmosphere of the forum. If people acting dickish really bugs you so much, you're not just a noob - you're a noob to forums. Then again, my home forum is a much worse place than this will ever be. heh heh

BOSTON8BIT, MA
cirque wrote:

Personally, I really enjoy the atmosphere of the forum. If people acting dickish really bugs you so much, you're not just a noob - you're a noob to forums. Then again, my home forum is a much worse place than this will ever be. heh heh

Not to be one of the jerks but never say pkmn or home forum anywhere. :-)

I do love pikmin's music though.

Last edited by Active Knowledge (Mar 27, 2013 2:17 pm)

Unsubscribe

Wait what does "home forum" mean?

herr_prof wrote:

Wait what does "home forum" mean?

probably the forum he spends the most time on- the forum he has been involved in most

IL, US

fuck it, imma start a forum for my home... invite only, open to people who have come and hung out... one of the sections will be about my cat

Last edited by e.s.c. (Mar 27, 2013 3:26 pm)

New Albany Indiana
e.s.c. wrote:

fuck it, imma start a forum for my home... invite only, open to people who have come and hung out... one of the sections will be about my cat

Ill bring Doritos

Cologne

Gawd some of the replies here could have been from 4chan...

Last edited by Forklifter (Mar 27, 2013 3:44 pm)

UK, Leicester
boaconstructor wrote:
Alpine wrote:

When you had a go at apeshit about the price of his ps/2 cables, I was cringing in embarrassment, on your behalf. I was tempted to intervene, and stop you saying anything else, but it was already over by the time I'd seen it.

hahahaha.. you may just have me mistaken for somebody else

Oh. You aren't a dick then.

cirque wrote:

I wouldn't call it my "home forum" but the forum that I spend the most time on (facepunch.com) has a lot worse atmosphere, more hostility, more argueing and flaming and stuff like that. This is by far the more relaxed of the two.

Milwaukee, WI

You know, I used to recommend this forum to people.

Milwaukee, WI

And by "this forum" I mean CM.O. Not my home forum.

Milwaukee, WI

One more thing, if you think this place is negative you must be 13.

Bitch.

Milwaukee, WI

And yes I potentially may have just called a 13 year old a bitch.