Brunswick, GA USA

I think there is a gang in NC, I forget what city.

UK, Leicester
Jellica wrote:

if you make pokemon/mario music then i dont know!

Go to your local nintendo headquarters obvs.

NC in the US of America

soultron is a North Carolinian, so there's that. I'm in the NC, too, but I don't really count since I don't gig or anything.

Wisconsin and Minnesota

Nonexistent, unless someone lives near Menomonie, Wisconsin that I don't know about.

Finland

No idea. But I do know that Sweden has a pretty large number of chipmusicians. smile

IL, US
ShmallowMan wrote:

Nonexistent, unless someone lives near Menomonie, Wisconsin that I don't know about.

hour or so to the twin cities, so close enough... though thats sort of dormant right now

perth, WA

Perth representing

there's a few lsdj guys scattered around and a dude that does c64 demo stuff, but little in the way of a scene. Perths kinda weird. some new opportunities popping up though, there's a bit of a gamer nerd community and they throw events with a bit of a retro kind of spin to them

Serbia,Belgrade

in my country we have officially 4 guys now.One lives in the same city as i do.One in a city 2 hours away.One is from my country but currently lives in Bratislava.

Gosford, Australia
atomsmasha wrote:

Perth representing

there's a few lsdj guys scattered around and a dude that does c64 demo stuff, but little in the way of a scene. Perths kinda weird. some new opportunities popping up though, there's a bit of a gamer nerd community and they throw events with a bit of a retro kind of spin to them

i'll come to perth for a show as long as you buy the beers cause perth beer is mad expensive :v

Clermont-Ferrand, France

In France there aren't many. Especially in my city which is more or less in the countryside.
But I just discovered the other day a guy from my city who astounded me live !

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?vi … 4874106981

(Don't know if you guys can watch the video, but it's nowhere else. His project is Space Plumber btw)

Garland, Tx.

If there's a Chiptune community in Garland Texas then someone should tell me about it, because I sure as hell don't know about it. Damn countryside..

I'm from Sweden, we have a pretty nice Chiptune community, artists like Ninjaspark, Dunderpatrullen, Rymdreglage, Slagsmålsklubben, 047, Lukas Eriksson, my.Explosion ... and probably more, and also me, Teknikbanken!

But locally, here in my area, I think It's only me

Last edited by Teknikbanken (Aug 1, 2013 11:26 pm)

Texas
Legacy wrote:

If there's a Chiptune community in Garland Texas then someone should tell me about it, because I sure as hell don't know about it. Damn countryside..

I tend to drive to Austin for shows when I hear about them. I live near Houston as of now though

NC in the US of America

Wow, I randomly have a Teknibanken module on my computer, haha.

Speaking of swedish chiptuners, athie and Strobe are pretty great, too.

Teknikbanken module? big_smile

Douglas, Wyoming

Still searching for anyone else in Wyoming, getting hungry and out of water