NC in the US of America

Ironic that the original more general thread title would have actually been more appropriate for this thread than the specific title it has now. "Missing musicians" or something, was it?

where is Cag?  Where is Crash Barron? Where is Mazi?

Joliette, QC, Canada
shitbird wrote:

Where is Mazi?

LOL ! He was ace ! XD

Montreal, Canada

Where's Xyno? He used to do killer shit on Atari.. then one day pow...disappeared.

I heard he joined a circus. He's the bearded lady in the freak show hmm

Last edited by n00bstar (May 2, 2013 12:36 am)

Milwaukee, WI
Jellica wrote:
irrlichtproject wrote:

yeah i often think about him. one of the most awesome chippers imho. even if the rumor was true, he's been missing for, like, 3 years now.

The last email i had from him in 2009 was that he was guilty by association on a federal matter, he sounded pretty scared to be honest and implied that he had spent the last 2 month being questioned by "nice people".

I just tried emailing him and received a  "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" email.

That's really sad.  His tunes are killer!

shanghai

what happened to gnarsauce ? dem soxy babes were hawt.

IL, US
Jellica wrote:
irrlichtproject wrote:

yeah i often think about him. one of the most awesome chippers imho. even if the rumor was true, he's been missing for, like, 3 years now.

The last email i had from him in 2009 was that he was guilty by association on a federal matter, he sounded pretty scared to be honest and implied that he had spent the last 2 month being questioned by "nice people".

I just tried emailing him and received a  "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)" email.

roughly the same as id heard... last email from him i got was jan 2010, he was planning on starting a label... thought the legal stuff had maybe blown over by that point, but then he just disappeared off the net completely

Playboy Man-Baby
Wizwars wrote:

IAYD posts on Facebook pretty much every day. I just commented on something of his last night. He responded. I also sent him an email, and he responded to that. I think he's alive.

Could be a trick.

orange county, CA
Wizwars wrote:

IAYD posts on Facebook pretty much every day. I just commented on something of his last night. He responded. I also sent him an email, and he responded to that. I think he's alive.

He's well alive and still doing shows in corpus and austin.
He's one of my closest friends.

Joliette, QC, Canada
n00bstar wrote:

Where's Xyno? He used to do killer shit on Atari.. then one day pow...disappeared.

I heard he joined a circus. He's the bearded lady in the freak show hmm

It was supposed to be a secret...goddamn !!!
I blame Circus Charlie for that !!! yikes

Sydney, NSW
XyNo wrote:
Downstate wrote:

zazi is alive. he's on soundcloud but as a different name thesedays. cant remember his new name though. what about dj salinger - i used to like his crude lsdj hip hops

Yep Chad is still alive ! He released an album on Chroma's name some times ago, he's always working...

Yyyyup, you can grab it here: link
His soundcloud is also here: llllink

irrlichtproject wrote:

That's actually pretty bone-chilling...

Tacoma, WA

I miss Firebrand Boy too... I occasionally hear about him, but have not heard about any new songs or anything of that sort.

Finland

Knuckle Joe... :'(

UK, Leicester
Monotron wrote:
9-Heart wrote:

Waht about the guy that posts stuff while high?

ant1?

If whoever was talking about "The dude who posted high" meant ant1, then he's still around. Roughly when I joined, he complained and asked for a ban or something, now he chills over at ucollective under the name aunt1

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
Battle Lava wrote:
defiantsystems wrote:

Where's Reteris is the better question.

Totally! Reteris is dope.

hi wow cool!
stumbled across this thread looking for beastmode tracks actually
also didn't realize he was torngarsuk on tumblr, have followed him for awhile and didn't know

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
my.Explosion wrote:

Knuckle Joe... :'(

I have a mate who went to college with him! He stopped writing chip basically haha