Finland

I've done graphic design and web design, but this summer I'll start my own company to make games. My team got into this summer startup sparring thing and also I got small grant for my own personal game project so I'll survive for summer. After that, who knows again.

DKSTR wrote:

I've done graphic design and web design, but this summer I'll start my own company to make games. My team got into this summer startup sparring thing and also I got small grant for my own personal game project so I'll survive for summer. After that, who knows again.

After that, move back to Toronto !

UK, Leicester

I'm still in full-time education, but I'm hoping to get a summer job.

Bloomington, IN

Wow such diversity! Also sorry for remaking a thread that exists already. I couldn't find it haha.

Bloomington, IN
Alpine wrote:

I'm still in full-time education, but I'm hoping to get a summer job.

Yeah I know dat feel. Except now I get to find a real job WOOOOOO! *crawls under table and hides*

California, United States

I deliver newspapers, I get up at 12:00 am and get home around 4;30 on a good day. It's not exciting, but it's kind of fun.

New Albany Indiana
Doxic wrote:

I deliver newspapers, I get up at 12:00 am and get home around 4;30 on a good day. It's not exciting, but it's kind of fun.

Hell, get the right people to help you, if you drive yourself, blast some music and then it sounds fun.

Bit wish wrote:
Doxic wrote:

Hell, get the right people to help you, if you drive yourself, blast some music and then it sounds fun.

I ride a bike, I have no speakers tongue

New Albany Indiana
Doxic wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

WALKMAN with those fancy new head phones smile

Bit wish wrote:
Doxic wrote:

WALKMAN with those fancy new head phones smile

Haha, to tell you the truth, I used to use my Sansa when I was working, blasting IAYD, glomag, and a bunch of others, but it's too much of a distraction and I ended up making more mistakes than I really should have. So I had to stop tongue

Unsubscribe

Wait im the only person getting paid to post here?

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

/turns your own weapons against you

New Albany Indiana
herr_prof wrote:

No.

Holland

Currently finishing up my thesis and working as a freelance webdeveloper for the last one and a half years. Will work 60% at a company from september and 40% as a freelancer.

Orange County,CA /Las Vegas NV

"I would tell you, then again I'd have to kill you"

orange county, CA

blasting IAYD.