Fraktal Face wrote:

will you play in alaska, scream whiny things, and break your amiga over avielbrown's head?

this is the last straw!!!!!!! on a scale of one and ten i am so mad!!!

Milwaukee, WI
defPREMIUM wrote:
Fraktal Face wrote:

will you play in alaska, scream whiny things, and break your amiga over avielbrown's head?

this is the last straw!!!!!!! on a scale of one and ten i am so mad!!!

Well go download my sets and let them be angry for you.

on it! i have been listening btw. i am liking it so far. i can imagine it would be awesome to witness live.

西安

started listening to the milwaukee set; did a double-take because I thought the beginning was actually my stomach making really weird growling noises.

anyway, this is rad.

Milwaukee, WI
defPREMIUM wrote:

on it! i have been listening btw. i am liking it so far. i can imagine it would be awesome to witness live.

It goes both ways. Some nights I just stand there Kraftwerk style. Other nights I've been known to stab my Amiga with the nearest sharp object and/or dismantle soundsystems while playing. It is what it is.

Milwaukee, WI
viciousitaly wrote:

anyway, this is rad.

Thank you. Tell your friends how rad it is; assuming you have friends, of course.

hardcore, Australia

I thought the best response for this would be a screen shot of that bit in every ninja turtles movie where shredder's hand comes up out of a pile of whatever he's ended up under. But google searching "shredder + hand" only gave me images of shredded hands.

This really kicked off at the end. A++

Joliette, QC, Canada

Montreal someday ? Come on people 5000dL ! XD

Milwaukee, WI

This might have to suffice:

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:14 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I was thinking this one would fit:

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:14 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Fucking hilarious!

I made an account at this site just to say thank you. You are so obscure... I always kick myself when I check twitter 3 days late and find out that you released something for a limited time, but I am too late. I have bought everything that you have sold that I could get my hands on. Radiograffiti is my favorite label. Please keep doing what you do! (Also Please excuse my fanboy-ness). Looking forward to more releases!

-C.A. Llewellyn,
Pensacola, FL

Darkness

all sarcasm aside, these are sick releases. The amiga in that pic looks awesome. Wait, is that an amiga??? Is the tracker readable on that little screen?

Last edited by Fraktal Face (Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am)

Darkness
TSC wrote:

If I can break an Amiga and scream whiny things in front of more people than I did at Blip '11, sure, I'll gladly do it in Alaska.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to that Amiga dude ran off with after my set? That was pretty fucking hardcore.

Why aren't those files online yet?

Finally, someone with a sense of humor. That sux someone stole your amiga. We actually rode in the back of a cab together during Blip 11.