Fraktal Face wrote:
TSC wrote:

If I can break an Amiga and scream whiny things in front of more people than I did at Blip '11, sure, I'll gladly do it in Alaska.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to that Amiga dude ran off with after my set? That was pretty fucking hardcore.

Why aren't those files online yet?

Finally, someone with a sense of humor. That sux someone stole your amiga. We actually rode in the back of a cab together during Blip 11.

OMG!!!!!! ru saying i'm not funny?!?!?!

wink

i hope it is clear that not a single response of mine to you was in any way serious. i was more trying to expedite the impending locking of the other thread because it was completely ridiculous. heart

Darkness

good fer u buddy.

Fraktal Face wrote:

good fer u buddy.

haha!

Milwaukee, WI

Wow. Now I'm a little overwhelmed.

@bsod: That is absolutely amazing. I'm floored. Generally speaking, people are not vocal about their appreciation for RG releases. As far as I know, anyway; so this is very much welcome to hear. It's not being a fanboy as much as it is having discriminating tastes and being proud of it. Having said that, there are two 7"s completely finished and ready for a proper release. Disappointment is not in our lexicon.

@fraktal: I'll be the first to admit the ridiculousness of that night, but that's what happens when you feel like the only person in a room of 500+ while self-medicating. There were a lot of amazing moments (some of which could land me in trouble, heh) over those few days, so it's a little difficult to pinpoint specific cab rides. Was it on the way to the hexawe show?

Milwaukee, WI

...and yes, that is an Amiga 600. The tracker can get a little hard to see, speed depending.

Milwaukee, WI

DL'd, listened, and loved.  I think I like the Milwaukee one better though. wink  Man, I can't wait for the reboot of Radiograffiti!

Thanks for the kind words! Die-hard fan here, hundreds of miles away, who happened to randomly stumble upon your stuff and have his life changed. Thanks for putting stuff on the internet! If you would record more stuff and post it I would be thrilled, but I respect your methods and philosophy ... just keep being yourself and making music, please.

P.S. when my laptop died and I was trying to recover stuff from the hard drive, "No Magic Here" was at the top of the list.

-C.

Milwaukee, WI

So we're at 51 downloads. Only 4,949 to go before this time tomorrow. You can do it. #noyoucant

No Magic Here will be reissued on the Bandcamp profile in the very near future. Embrace True Milwaukee Speedcore is still in the works as well.

"Embrace True Milwaukee Speedcore" sounds fantastic. Looking forward to it. Got some new RG music and talked to Tyler today, today was a good day. People love your shirts, by the way, haha!

Nomad's Land

great stuff. very strong melodies/harmonies at times. love it.

England

i have jizz in my beard.

Australia

Hey man.  Rad sounds... esp Madison mix.  Some of the melodic work in there is so well constructed and that drum machine just cuts.   I've been in Hiatus for a year too - so great to randomly come across this at the right time.  Keep in touch!!

Milwaukee, WI

Hey man! Thanks for the nice words! That means a lot coming from Mr. Cool Tricks himself. Your 2600 tunage is held in some pretty high regard. I'll certainly be around more. As for Jellica, you're welcome! Anytime.

As for the downloads, I received a few requests to keep them up until work lets out. These will stay posted for another 8 hours. I'M SORRY.

Chicago

Piss in my ass.
I knew i should have brought my compcuter on my family vacation.
if you dont want to my my eyes rain tears of woe for missing out on new stuff from you, would you be willing to email me the tracks?
ps, i actually do give a shit. I watched your blip 11 set last week and i totally would have been a motherfucker who would have moved if i was there.

Tacoma WA

fuck yes!

i remembered to grab this...  saw it at work and was slightly worried i'd space on DLing it...