Dublin, Ireland

That's for NES...

Also, they changed the name? sad

Germany

The pushpin link is dead sad

Solar System

I will fix everything and upgrade list tomorrow at night...

So how many of these came out on cartridges? I know Pixelh8 made 100 of the music tech cartridge, but are there any others?

Solar System

Glitch - I dont know. Flash is way to go.

I'm collecting original cartridges made by the maker so thats why I'm interested.

Last edited by Glitch Militia (Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm)

Solar System

I will fix everything here during weekend...

@Glitch - ahh only few like LSDJ,MONOME etc etc are cartridge producers... Others are open source or freeware or developed by indie coders...

Last edited by Matej (Mar 21, 2013 8:19 pm)

Slovakia / European Union

HUGE UPDATE 16.APRIL.2013. ENJOY ;o)

西安
Tinctu wrote:

HUGE UPDATE 16.APRIL.2013. ENJOY ;o)

Los Angeles, CA

I just released "Rhythm Core Alpha 2" on the Nintendo DSi / 3DS. It is a download in the Nintendo eShop / DSiWare store. Could you please add it to the list?

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Your software is not for Game Boy, SoftEgg.

Los Angeles, CA
Delek wrote:

If you read further down on the list, you will see that it has a whole section for Nintendo DS / DSi programs. In fact, the original version of Rhythm Core Alpha is in it.

So, my request stands.

Madriz, Supain
SoftEgg wrote:
Delek wrote:

If you read further down on the list, you will see that it has a whole section for Nintendo DS / DSi programs. In fact, the original version of Rhythm Core Alpha is in it.

So, my request stands.

I dont see anything but amazing artwork on your link, can you extend on what does you software do (ie is a tracker, a synth, something to mess around, something for full songs, etc) or give me a link to it?

Thanks

Buenos Aires, Argentina
SoftEgg wrote:

So, my request stands.

Oops, I feel really stupid now. Sorry.

btw, would be great to edit the thread title.

Last edited by Delek (Jun 24, 2013 3:24 am)

Los Angeles, CA
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

I dont see anything but amazing artwork on your link, can you extend on what does you software do (ie is a tracker, a synth, something to mess around, something for full songs, etc) or give me a link to it?

Well, since you asked...

I guess it is kind of "all of the above". Instead of being a tracker, it has a piano-roll style sequencer and drum grid editor attached.

It is sample-based, but it has a full ADSR envelope for volume and pitch (it even has controls for the envelope curves), a really powerful vibrato feature with 13 different waveforms, including waves for major and minor key arpeggiations, portamento, and echo. It is also filled with chiptune instrument samples from Atari 8-bit and C-64, as well as square waves in different duty cycles, saw tooth waves, sine waves, PWM sweeps, etc.

It has a "Solo Mode" where you can use the stylus to solo on the screen, which sounds really nice with the vibrato, echo, and portamento. There are 10 different variations on the solo screen, including a normal piano keyboard, a 6 way grid, an 8 way grid, and "wide" versions of all of the above so you can play with your fingers.

There is also a "Drum Pad" mode so you can do drum solos too.

It recognizes what key you are in and lets you change key by pressing the +Control Pad or the face buttons. You can redefine what all of the buttons do and what keys/scales are available.

You can make loops of up to 64 beats and then use the pattern mode (which is sort of like a tracker) to build sequences out of them. This includes chord changes. You can put loops in the patterns if you want, and then set the face buttons to jump between the different loops. This is really handy for live performance.

All the notes in the solo mode match the current key and scale of the playing loop, so you can't hit a wrong note. Of course, you can override this.

There is a mixer screen so that you can mix and pan every track, and so you can so smooth fade-outs without need for an external mixer.

You can save your songs to the internal memory and load them back later. You can also save individual loops. You can export your songs as MIDI files to the SD card.

So, it is a sequencer and a solo instrument designed for making live chiptunes. It comes with 13 demo songs, and 91 loops to play with. The songs are by Lucky Button Pusher, Terence James (of Here Between You Me), Timon Marmex, and Tina Belmont. So, you basically get a free chiptune album with it...

There are tons of other features and stuff I crammed into it. I spent 3 years writing it, doing chiptune shows, trying to put every thing I could think of into it.

I really hope everybody likes it!

Solar System

I will include new stuff tommorow...