Nope sorry, don't have the time, but the music already done is very interesting smile

ad-hell-aide

i would like to be in but i don't know if i can write something good enough. we will see.

good point, idk if you're up to the challenge.. if there is a waterfall nearby it might be a good idea to train under it because participating in this collab will require virtually all the physical, emotional, spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical energy in your body. only with complete focus can one produce a track passive enough to be labeled stockwave.

but little-scale, i believe in you. you need to believe in stockwave.

This is quite interesting, but I am quite swamped this week.

Quite bleh.

Last edited by Timbob (Jun 25, 2013 8:03 am)

Sweden

*new song* NEW GENRE, GUYS

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Okay, I just got an idea. I'm in.

the list of participating artists is growing! or should i say, the list of pioneers blazing the path to a new frontier of pleasantly forgettable music is growing! don't miss this opportunity to carve your proverbial "D. Boone Cilled a Bar" into the tree by the path of progress!

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jun 25, 2013 9:18 am)

Abandoned on Fire

I'm in.  All the wink-wink lol stuff aside, this is a pretty interesting idea.

"Social Commentary Through Corporate Hypnotism" <-- there's your album title wink

England

corporate dreams

Matthew Joseph Payne
defPREMIUM wrote:
kineticturtle wrote:

120bpm and C major, right?

if the goal of the track is to uplift rather than relax, 120 is better than the 60-80 range i gave before!
kineticturtle, you should write a contribution! with a name like "Uplifting Forest" or something like that!

That was a joke, most music programs default to 120BPM.

kineticturtle wrote:

That was a joke, most music programs default to 120BPM.

in that case, writing a 120bpm song for this collab will take you THAT much less time, right!?

in other news, egr is in! yayyyyy!
i edited in a list of those contributing in the OP. check out the OP in a sec because i am about to add the regs for sound formats/etc!

UPDATE!

we are VERY lucky to have art by KeFF for our cover! check opening post for the "stockmosh" image that will be the album cover!

Abandoned on Fire

http://stockwavemusic.tumblr.com/

oh my god

detroit

in

heart