Germany

well they could start selling them, but its not like they couldnt do that without us.
anybody have a program that merges several gba roms into one? D: i dont want to order that many carts

Brisbane, Australia

Read the first few posts on here but got lazy. Have a read through - might come across something?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-make- … om.267692/

UK, Leicester
stargazer wrote:

That's 128 mbit not byte. So 128/8=16 mbyte. So mother 3 is a no go. Disappointing but as expected.

[Cries internally]

stargazer wrote:

Pokemon is 16. I found a complete list of 32mb games by googling. Really the only ones to write home about are Mother 3 and Kingdom Hearts.

Still like my other idea though...

Would you mind posting a link, I'm in a hurry, so I only had a quick look, but I couldn't find it

SLC, UT

› Its a long list!

What I'm proposing is to hack the ROM to split it into 2 16 mb Roms (similar to disc 1 disc 2 on whatever square game you wish) and at a certain point using a hot swap technique to switch carts. No idea if it can be done. I think Nitro2k01 experimented with hot swapping on his blog at one point...but I really just don't know enough about it to say for sure.

Another option would be to buy the games, and then burn our own 32 mb chip with mother on it and solder it on. I had a friend who experimented with this but he couldn't get the chip to fit correctly. Honestly at that point just get a suoercard SD for 20 bucks!

Germany

haha yeah for bigger roms that seems to be the better option tongue