UK, Leicester

m8 do you even watch?

I mean obvs, I've never seen the show as from what I can tell, it's some mahou shoujo thing, with so much hype that it's unreal.

I do however like other anims, what do ya'll think of PSG?

kfaraday wrote:
Fearofdark wrote:

hiya big_smile How is everything going?

i'm doing well!! i slept through most of the day tho ( @n@)

my aunt from israel's here for a couple of days, there was a big wedding there involving one of our cousins about a week ago... it's a really lovely country, thinking about the politics aside

you have an aunt in il?? dude, i am making aliyah in august!!

barf
Alpine wrote:

m8 do you even watch?

I mean obvs, I've never seen the show as from what I can tell, it's some mahou shoujo thing, with so much hype that it's unreal.

i've been enjoying it a lot so far! (about a couple of episodes in)

the art direction and general flow is great haha, it's pretty much how a powerpuff girls parody should've been done in japan (i tried watching powerpuff girls z a while ago... it's abominable)

defPREMIUM wrote:
kfaraday wrote:

i'm doing well!! i slept through most of the day tho ( @n@)

my aunt from israel's here for a couple of days, there was a big wedding there involving one of our cousins about a week ago... it's a really lovely country, thinking about the politics aside

you have an aunt in il?? dude, i am making aliyah in august!!

wow!! congratulations

pretty much all of my dad's site of the family lives there as well haha (5 sisters/4 brothers + families), i really want to meet them all at some point, my dad is kind of estranged (the aunt's from my mother's side) so the only ones i've met are from a couple of childhood visits, my mum goes occasionally and meets up with them tho

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 6:14 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

I like most single-seat motor racing and some GT/sportscars.

I also like the round kind of football and am a longtime supporter for the advancement of the sport in USA and Canada.

UK, Leicester
kfaraday wrote:
Alpine wrote:

m8 do you even watch?

i've been enjoying it a lot so far! (about a couple of episodes in)

the art direction and general flow is great haha, it's pretty much how a powerpuff girls parody should've been done in japan (i tried watching powerpuff girls z a while ago... it's abominable)

Yeah, I kinda describe it as kinda of "powerpuff girls meets southpark, the anime" kinda thing. I really enjoyed it, and the soundtrack is amazing.

Waiting for SPORK95 with his Makise Kurisu (or whatever) avatar to come  in and sing songs of praise about steins;gate.

IL, US

this is about the stupidest thread ever, since its just trying to be real time chat... just join IRC instead...
this is NOT what was intended with the "general discussion" subforum

if it is a prob then the mods will take care of it, in the meantime i like this thread

barf
Alpine wrote:

Yeah, I kinda describe it as kinda of "powerpuff girls meets southpark, the anime" kinda thing. I really enjoyed it, and the soundtrack is amazing.

Waiting for SPORK95 with his Makise Kurisu (or whatever) avatar to come  in and sing songs of praise about steins;gate.

yes! the soundtrack's really great

e.s.c. wrote:

this is about the stupidest thread ever, since its just trying to be real time chat... just join IRC instead...

here's my reasoning: http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/175884/#p175884

UK, Leicester
e.s.c. wrote:

I'm on it

it's p dead

more people come please

kfaraday wrote:
Alpine wrote:

You watching any airing stuff then? Is anyone watching Attack on Titan/ SnK?

Last edited by Alpine (Jul 6, 2013 6:41 pm)

Detroit
Alpine wrote:

m8 do you even watch?

I officially do not like you anymore

anyone have opinions on the new Ghost in the Shell movies coming out? The music seems really cool.

barf
Alpine wrote:
kfaraday wrote:

i'm not! my brother is watching attack on titan right now though... he keeps nagging me to watch it haha

UK, Leicester
zebra wrote:

anyone have opinions on the new Ghost in the Shell movies coming out? The music seems really cool.

Not sure, haven't seen any of the films or series, other than the first film. Are any of the other films, or any of the series worth watching?

kfaraday wrote:
Alpine wrote:

i'm not! my brother is watching attack on titan right now though... he keeps nagging me to watch it haha

It's really good. It's a good thing that its' already 12-13 episodes in, you can watch the aired ones in quick succession. I didn't start watching until about 6 episodes in, I wish I'd waited longer, because the waiting for each new ep is killing me

hiding under your bed
Idio wrote:

In lieu of creating a whole new thread, I'll just ask here:

What songs should go on an introductory chiptune mix-tape? I'm compiling a mix for a friend of mine to try to get him into chipmusic.

It's a bit late to be replying to this, but when I sent Rhett & Link their DMG, I also included a copy of LSDJ, Nick Maynard's How to Chiptune zine, and a mix CD of LSDJ tracks I thought were a good example of things you can do with the program, since I thought maybe at some point in their spare time they might get a kick out of messing around with it.
This is what was on the CD.

barf
Alpine wrote:
kfaraday wrote:

It's really good. It's a good thing that its' already 12-13 episodes in, you can watch the aired ones in quick succession. I didn't start watching until about 6 episodes in, I wish I'd waited longer, because the waiting for each new ep is killing me

it sounds great! i'll put it on my list haha (i'm still catching up with adventure time)

canada

a dog kiss me foot