UK, Leicester

no, I'd get fired

also don't forget richard

barf

! i'd love to work at a museum haha

they seem so cavernous and lonely, i think it's all those stone floors (just like art galleries!)

Brunswick, GA USA

Attack of Titan ED has an epic chord change in the transitional bridge. The plot itself is gradually disappointing but not terrible.

I always thought it'd be neat to open a museum of video games and home computing someday. I guess that's not completely off the table yet.

UK, Leicester

It's a lot less interesting than you'd think. I'm only working there temporarily, and I have shorter hours than everyone else, they have 8:00am -5:00pm whereas I have 9:30am - 3:30pm. If it's  a slow day, and only 120 or so people come, then it is mind numbingly boring. You walk around in one gallery for around 3 hours, get a 30 min break, and back to the same gallery, if you're lucky a different one. I mean it's nice at first, you get to enjoy what's there, but it gets old really quickly, and after a few days, you really start to get sick of seeing the same things over and over again.

chunter wrote:

Attack of Titan ED has an epic chord change in the transitional bridge. The plot itself is gradually disappointing but not terrible.

I always thought it'd be neat to open a museum of video games and home computing someday. I guess that's not completely off the table yet.

Not much of a fan of the ED, so I've never listened to the entire thing, but I might as well now you've mentioned that. I much prefer the OP. The plots pretty alright, this week's ep is going to bea  recap annoyingly enough, but next week, it's back to wondering what the hell's actually going on.

I'd visit that museum. You could also put together a smaller exhibition, that you can lend to other museums to have on show for a few months at a time.

Last edited by Alpine (Jul 6, 2013 8:05 pm)

UK, Leicester

oh bollocks, forgot there's no automerge here

Last edited by Alpine (Jul 6, 2013 8:05 pm)

barf
chunter wrote:

yes!

it'd be really cool for someone to just have a museum/art gallery in like their house i think haha, i have no idea why but it just seems like a really interesting concept to me

you could have different parts of the exhibit upstairs... in your garage... (i need to stop before i start thinking about how to turn my house into an art gallery @_@)

Hello.

hen zemi is best anime
ultima underworld is best dos game

barf
Alpine wrote:

It's a lot less interesting than you'd think. I'm only working there temporarily, and I have shorter hours than everyone else, they have 8:00am -5:00pm whereas I have 9:30am - 3:30pm. If it's  a slow day, and only 120 or so people come, then it is mind numbingly boring. You walk around in one gallery for around 3 hours, get a 30 min break, and back to the same gallery, if you're lucky a different one. I mean it's nice at first, you get to enjoy what's there, but it gets old really quickly, and after a few days, you really start to get sick of seeing the same things over and over again.

ahaaa...! yes that might be really frustrating haha

there is a big ugly plastic verdigrissy-coloured pyramid looking thing in my city called "Urbis" which is kinda meant to be like a museum only half of the thing is completely empty haha... i think they had an exhibit on anime once

welcome to the thread, timbob! what's on your mind :]

this is like when 8bc broke and everyone ended up commenting on that poor guy's song forever.

barf

oh! welcome to the thread as well, extreme zan-zan-zawa-veia~

i haven't experienced either of those two things! hen zemi looks fascinating though~ (hey i'm pretty depraved)

edit: and 4mat! welcome as well >:) hopefully this humble thread is slightly less grim of a harbinger~

Last edited by kfaraday (Jul 6, 2013 8:22 pm)

UK, Leicester
kfaraday wrote:

there is a big ugly plastic verdigrissy-coloured pyramid looking thing in my city called "Urbis" which is kinda meant to be like a museum only half of the thing is completely empty haha... i think they had an exhibit on anime once

It's no looker, but it seems like it was interesting, before it became a football museum. It's a shame, if I'd known about it, I probably would have tried to visit it.

Hen zemi looks a bit shit, I'm all for seinen, but I'm not an ecchi kinda person.

would rather watch a good comedy like nichibros

Last edited by Alpine (Jul 6, 2013 8:28 pm)

barf

i went there when it had opened i think haha

i'm still pretty sure its main use is to be ugly

Serial Experiments Lain and Neon Genesis Evangelion (along with the movies, bar Death & Rebirth, but including the Rebuilds) are, in my opinion, two of the greatest animes!

UK, Leicester
uuni wrote:

Serial Experiments Lain and Neon Genesis Evangelion (along with the movies, bar Death & Rebirth, but including the Rebuilds) are, in my opinion, two of the greatest animes!

I have no knowledge of the former, but NGE? and the movies? I wasn't a fan of GE, I think I only got around 16/17 episodes into it before I dropped it, and for the films, I've already seen "that scene" so that's put me of seeing it altogether. I just found the series incredibly dull, I thought shinji was, although realistic (to a degree) MC, he was an uninteresting one. I didn't like watching it, when I'm watching something boring, I tend to light up a joint. I did this for Chaos;Head, and I can tell you, I thought it was brilliant, until I started to come down, but with NGE, it dragged, one episode felt like 3, it was awful. In the end, there wasn't enough that interested me to keep me watching, I'm nto a massive fan of mechs, and I hate whiny children so I just stopped.

Detroit

just watch the NGE rebuilds dude, so good