0R360N

I was thinking about doing a video of somthing like this, god knows ash's tut really helped me when I started. Was gunna make a video with just some basic tracks.

Like "here is how to UNCE" and "Here is an ARP to go with it" step by step with out much technical jargon.

*needs more time in a day*

San Francisco

ps

this is pimp as shit.

i am just digging into this and already i like it.

THANX NIEL

WOW MAN!

Tutorial part 2 on the website.

Have fun!

Turku, FIN

Neil, you are heart

KeFF wrote:

Neil, you are heart

Abandoned on Fire
neilbaldwin wrote:

Have fun!

"Baby steps" tutorials like this are a great way to start.  Thanks!

Looking forward to Part 3 where you give us a lead instrument and the melody to "What Is Love" wink

WOW MAN!
egr wrote:
neilbaldwin wrote:

Have fun!

"Baby steps" tutorials like this are a great way to start.  Thanks!

Looking forward to Part 3 where you give us a lead instrument and the melody to "What Is Love" wink

LOL

If that's what you want, that's what you'll get smile

WOW MAN!

As a general comment, how do you feel the tutorials are pitched? They seem a bit "wordy" but there wouldn't be much point in me just saying "put this number here and this number there, job done!" or you'll never learn anything.

It takes a bloody long time to write them though. I might investigate the feasibility of doing a video next time, see how that pans out.

Abandoned on Fire

I've been reading over them here at work and they are very understandable even without the program in front of me.  I'll be going thru them step by step this evening since my PowerPak finally came in, yay!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I really must say, this software has really got me excited.  It's really quite powerful and the controls are intuitive and leave little to desire.

I cannot wait for the further development and I look forward to what the community does with it!

☺☺☺

Works great in pocketNES for GBA albeit a bit hard to read(maybe its out of tune but havent compared to real nes)timing is  spot on too

oh but on a POWERPAK?.....with a TV!?!?! NOMNOMNOM

great stuff neil, having fun with it already!

0R360N
Emar wrote:

Works great in pocketNES for GBA albeit a bit hard to read(maybe its out of tune but havent compared to real nes)timing is  spot on too

How much have you tested it? Cause it sucked on 4 emulators between NES, and DSi
although they appear to run good at first. Well, it does RUN good, just sounds weird and the samples dont work well.

☺☺☺

On pocketNES you have to turn the flicker on in the visual menu aswell as run it in unscaled mode to be able to read it. turning the flicker on fixes the weird artifacts and it comes out sounding really stable. I will be testing more today and here to come

Last edited by Emar (Apr 7, 2010 3:29 pm)

Brazil

Anyone tested on a dingoo?

????

????

Unsubscribe

Seems to work ok on mine!

I mapped start and select to the shoulder buttons to be more like piggy though! and xy are volume.

Last edited by herr_prof (Apr 7, 2010 3:30 pm)

Geneva, NY

I gotta load up the demo sav on the dinger.  And on the wii.  big_smile