San Antonio, Texas

It's been a while since I've shown what I'm working with so here it is:
1x Tapco Mix120 12 channel mixer
1x LSDJMC2 (made by Firestater)
1x Korg Electribe MX
1x PSP running Piggy Tracker
1x Black DMG Link Cable
2x Grey DMGs modded by ASM
4x LSDJ (1 v.3.8.7, 2 v.3.9.9, 1 v.4.0.6)

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Jul 24, 2013 10:35 pm)

sweden

Nice one!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Visuals rig. The TV does not travel. The video mixer is astonishingly well battle-scarred seeing as it's only been through one show so far.

That is the best conceivable use for the Model 3 Genesis I have ever seen. Also, nice homemade mixer-masher with the arcade buttons.

Chicago, IL
kineticturtle wrote:

Visuals rig. The TV does not travel. The video mixer is astonishingly well battle-scarred seeing as it's only been through one show so far.

Love that mixer! I would buy one of those!!

Maine

TSSBAY01

win xp 1.8ghz, win xp 2.8ghz, win 98, 400mhz with a sb live all the way on the right. audio from all of these runs to echo layla 20 or can be on seperate channels. i keep most of my stuff stored in the bins until when i need it and then just plug whatever in whereever i need it.

ive got two mic lines that come off a mixer thats next to the laylas. i dont think ive ever needed more but i could run 8 if i needed to. you can sort of see the boom stands here. i can record whatever with them in the room i have or use them for overheads or close micing.

some other angles, ghetto staxx

Unsubscribe

Love the peavy stack.

clovis CA

why so many amps?

TSSBAY01

i like the chips to be real loud.

clovis CA
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

i like the chips to be real loud.

Redlands, CA
tRasH cAn maN wrote:
trash80 wrote:

KRK's are over bassy, don't get them if you want accuracy.
They are perfect for cheap decent ear candy though.

Plus the highs are exaggerated.
Never liked KRKs.

If you guys don't like KRK's because of their highs and lows, but they sound amazing otherwise, why don't you just EQ down the highs and lows on your master channel and then mix with that?

Redlands, CA
heimao wrote:

I gig out of a briefcase.

Niiiiiiiiice big_smile

Guys, should I get a blank cart and flash it with LSDJ or should I find an actual LSDJ cart on ebay?

IL, US
Charmiene wrote:
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

Plus the highs are exaggerated.
Never liked KRKs.

If you guys don't like KRK's because of their highs and lows, but they sound amazing otherwise, why don't you just EQ down the highs and lows on your master channel and then mix with that?

i'm guessing you don't fully understand the point of monitors then... you want the flatest frequency response possible so its more or less in the middle of the range that your listeners speakers will be using.. mixing to sound good on monitors with exaggerated high and low frequencies is a horrible idea, as it will sound like shit on good speakers

Last edited by e.s.c. (Jul 28, 2013 10:15 pm)

UK, Leicester
Charmiene wrote:

Guys, should I get a blank cart and flash it with LSDJ or should I find an actual LSDJ cart on ebay?

buy a 64mb EMS or drag n derp, and but LSDJ o it, if you want LSDJ that is. If you're looking for portability then you could just as easily get piggy on a psp/other system that supports it.