GTA, ON

@qb, @Brother Android - Yeah I understand where you are coming from, I'll see if there is something that can be done about the videos that are already uploaded, but I'm not sure I would want to re-render them all simply because of the large amount of time that would take. For the time being I will just leave the intro out of all future videos that I will render (which will be about half of the block that is going up tomorrow). Thanks for the feedback!

TX

yeah, I don't think re-rendering the old ones is necessary.

Swansea, UK

Loving this channel.

Just submitted something.

Arad, Romania
Brother Android wrote:

yeah, I don't think re-rendering the old ones is necessary.

I'm pretty sure he can cut them in the YouTube video editor. I'm not saying he should, but it is possible.

GTA, ON

@donotrunwithpixels - Got it just at the right time so it's being uploaded as we speak smile

@qb - I checked it out and it does look like I should be able to do it, so it's just a matter of going back and changing the older videos

Swansea, UK

Amazing! Thanks.

GTA, ON

@donotrunwithpixels - Not a problem smile

UK, Leicester

Just a semi-random question here, does your channel have anything to do with, or is in any way affiliated with PulsewavePromos? It's just the similar names, and similar coming into existence times got me a little curious.

GTA, ON

@Alpine - Pulsewidth Music is in no way affiliated with PulsewavePromos. I don't think that channel was meant to rip off Pulsewidth, so I assume it is just a coincidence. I still think that the visualizer used over on the Pulsewidth channel looks better though haha

Last edited by rsrm (Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm)