Youngstown, OH

So I just used the website's contact form to figure out where this music comes from and possibly how to submit my own corporate jams and it just took me to a page that said "Are you sure you want to do this?"

there were no options and I had to backspace

UK, Leicester

haha, that's quite ominous

NC in the US of America

So like... I have to sample sound clips from the mp3s that they have on that site? I thought it was a website that hosted sound samples and stuff.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌
SketchMan3 wrote:

So like... I have to sample sound clips from the mp3s that they have on that site? I thought it was a website that hosted sound samples and stuff.

Yea I asked the same question, gatta "chop up" random tunes from the site n use those

montreal, qc

\

Last edited by ilkae (Oct 21, 2013 10:30 pm)

South Korea

Alright everybody, one week left to get your tracks in. If anybody else wants to jump on board, NOW is the time to make your intentions known.

Yokohama, Japan

just a quick question, is there a time limit for the length of the song?
I remember in the last stockwave comp people were saying it should be like 1min and then looped over a couple of times, to make it really stockish.

South Korea

I don't think we need to restrict ourselves THAT much, stockwave is already fairly restricted, so any length that you are comfortable with is okay.
If anybody wants to make a 0.10 sec stockwave/grindcore track, however, go ahead (and good luck), it will be used as intermission between relaxing tracks tongue
The only thing I would ask is that you don't go completely batshit overboard and compose a 45 minute soundscape or something ridiculous like that.

Youngstown, OH
DeerPresident wrote:

The only thing I would ask is that you don't go completely batshit overboard and compose a 45 minute soundscape or something ridiculous like that.

Oh well way to drop this little tidbit with only one week til deadline.

jk but any restriction on number of submissions? Could one submit two tracks?

South Korea
sleepytimejesse wrote:

Could one submit two tracks?

Sure, as long as they are not sleepytimesjesse - part1 (22:30) and sleepytimesjesse - part2 (22:30), I don't see that it would be an issue for this release.
If it is like that, then I think stockwave has its 3rd release and you are amazing and have the most obscene work ethic known to man smile

canada

this best compo since the best. yes

Youngstown, OH

First stockwave video?:

detroit

luv it

South Korea

so scare.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

saucy ass video wink
im about half way done with my track, ill send it soon!

canada

working on bonus content