Straya Mate

Ok guys! (and girls) (and whatever else...)

I have an absolutely amazing opportunity at the moment to re-manufacture/manufacture any, yes ANY GB/GBC game you wish onto a new cart.

The way I was going to do this is you send me your rom and label (same price with or without label) and place an order (5 pieces minimum per rom) at a cost of $7.50 AUD ($7.12 USD) a cart + Postage to wherever you are.

They then get manufactured and shipped to me (the manufacturer I'm using is paranoid and won't ship to anyone else) I then simply forward them to you!

Of course I will only manufacture games of which you can prove you own a copy of.
NINTENDO DOESN'T want you to pirate, if you CARE ABOUT them, don't do it. GAMEBOY PIRACY is bad but people don't care about devs ANYMORE. wink

This is just an EOI for the moment, as I am re-manufacturing a bunch of carts for myself and to check quality and durability before I start selling.

Could be good for nanoloop or lsdj, but I will have to get the first batch and find out.
I'm still trying to probe the manufacturer to find out how far they can go with the hardware side of things.

Post up / let me know if interested!

Of course carts are Chinese made and not original at all, if you have a problem with either of these two things, this ain't for you!

You guys have no idea the difficulties I went though to get this, so lets make the most of it haha! tongue

Oh um and also, I'm going to stop posting so much, sorry for all these posts! My name seems to be everywhere and I hate it >.>

Last edited by DaRkO (Nov 2, 2013 10:16 am)

Sweeeeeeden

Is this the PCB, the cartridge shell, or both? What are the limits for ROM size, RAM size and MBC? Will the ROM be one-time programmable only?

Straya Mate

Both! As I wrote "I'm still trying to probe the manufacturer to find out how far they can go with the hardware side of things." wink

So I will see what they can do, but so far they have confirmed minimum MBC3 and maybe MBC5+Timer+Batt+2MB FLASH+32KB RAM
I'm sure you can guess which cart that is haha

Again, re-programability will be something I will have to check in the first batch. But I may be able to wangle some blank / re-writeable carts regardless smile

Last edited by DaRkO (Nov 2, 2013 10:53 am)

Hello,

One million lsdj carts please.

Straya Mate
Timbob wrote:

Hello,

One million lsdj carts please.

No problem, so the total comes to $7500000, you can pay via PayPal.

tongue

Abandoned on Fire

Any idea if these could provide save capability for nanovoice/nanosynth?

A couple copies of the gbc Pocket Music would nice.

No but seriously. This sounds great!
Any idea about how the shell looks? 

And for how long will this offer stand?

Straya Mate
egr wrote:

Any idea if these could provide save capability for nanovoice/nanosynth?

A couple copies of the gbc Pocket Music would nice.

I don't see why not, all we can do is try!

Pocket Music I can do no worries however wink

Timbob wrote:

No but seriously. This sounds great!
Any idea about how the shell looks? 

And for how long will this offer stand?

Shells will most likely be standard with my own marking or just standard clone grey shells.
The shells are of good quality, the moldings are perfect and the plastic seems only slightly different than the original, think similar to the best made multi-carts.

I may even open up the door for custom markings depending on what agreement I can come to with the manufacturer smile

The offer will stand as long as people want to buy them! No time frame here!

I would like to do individual cards, but it's just not possible, 5 minimum was a hell of a stretch.
I can / will however be open to doing some group buys if enough people are interested in the same carts!

Last edited by DaRkO (Nov 2, 2013 4:30 pm)

If possible, I'd like to see some of the games that got fan translations or games that got colored for the GBC put on a cart.

If that's possible, I'll definitely put some money down.

UK, Leicester
plc268 wrote:

If possible, I'd like to see some of the games that got fan translations or games that got colored for the GBC put on a cart.

you'd need to have a hard copy of the "w/e language it was released in" cart to prove that you're aloud to.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

UK, Leicester

I'm hella interested in this, £25 + pnp for 5 carts with lsdj/ carrilon on would be p boss

Taichung, Taiwan
Alpine wrote:

I'm hella interested in this, £25 + pnp for 5 carts with lsdj/ carrilon on would be p boss

If the carts are non-programmable by the end user, your saves are done once the battery shits the bed.

Would be beneficial if they came with LittleFM + lsdj.

Alpine wrote:
plc268 wrote:

you'd need to have a hard copy of the "w/e language it was released in" cart to prove that you're aloud to.

Understandable, and not a big deal. I already own all the super famicom games that I have repros of for the snes.

Lun-dun

I'd definitely find a few spare copies of LSDJ or a cart with just mGB on very useful...

katsumbhong wrote:
Alpine wrote:

If the carts are non-programmable by the end user, your saves are done once the battery shits the bed.

Would be beneficial if they came with LittleFM + lsdj.

First little fm needs a re programmable IC and second SRAM is always reprogramable unless it's some really really proprietary cart. I doubt this to be an issue on any mbc-blah carts